Official Club Poty Dinner

Had a little peruse of the link for this on the club website just out of curiosity. Eyebrows raised when I clocked who two of the speakers are...

Chic Charnley - one of the very few footballers Sacked for Gross Misconduct

Chick Young - whose opinion is "fan ownership will never work"

Talk about reasons not to be cheerful..... Is Ian Murray booking the turns?

Edit: news just in, headline act added to fun festival above.... Mr Personality himself....playing the tin tray on his heid TOMMY CR-Aaaaaaaaaaaaig!

Edited by Lord Pityme

Had a little peruse of the link for this on the club website just out of curiosity. Eyebrows raised when I clocked who two of the speakers are...

Chic Charnley - one of the very few footballers Sacked for Gross Misconduct

Chick Young - whose opinion is "fan ownership will never work"

Talk about reasons not to be cheerful..... Is Ian Murray booking the turns?

I'd have been more surprised if you'd been booked as a speaker. rolleyes.gif

I'd have been more surprised if you'd been booked as a speaker. rolleyes.gif

'Guaranteed to have you laughing until you pish your pants, forum japester Lord Pityme returns to this, the jewel in the crown of this famous old club's social calendar. Book now to avoid disappointment. Enter through the exclusive venue front doors. A sumptuous three-course meal accompanied by fine wines and a swally' at the bar. Prepare to soil your undergarments as not only do we have the bold Lord.... a coup for this event, please welcome top guest speaker 'Sir Walter of Cardigan'..... hilarious tales of his time in Scottish football.... 'Demoted to the lower leagues'.....'50 plus titles'.....'didnae' die'....'comedy stars on the shirt'....'we haven't forgotten how youse cnuts voted, and you're gonnae' get your fcuking heads kicked in'.....'God bless Her Majesty'....

Hear these, and more! A night not to be missed. Player appearances, perma-tanned dolly burdz' wearing the new strip that you cannae' fcuking buy in the club shop. Hosted by Chico 'fcuk yer' fan ownership' Young.

Book now!'

'Guaranteed to have you laughing until you pish your pants, forum japester Lord Pityme returns to this, the jewel in the crown of this famous old club's social calendar. Book now to avoid disappointment. Enter through the exclusive venue front doors. A sumptuous three-course meal accompanied by fine wines and a swally' at the bar. Prepare to soil your undergarments as not only do we have the bold Lord.... a coup for this event, please welcome top guest speaker 'Sir Walter of Cardigan'..... hilarious tales of his time in Scottish football.... 'Demoted to the lower leagues'.....'50 plus titles'.....'didnae' die'....'comedy stars on the shirt'....'we haven't forgotten how youse cnuts voted, and you're gonnae' get your fcuking heads kicked in'.....'God bless Her Majesty'....

Hear these, and more! A night not to be missed. Player appearances, perma-tanned dolly burdz' wearing the new strip that you cannae' fcuking buy in the club shop. Hosted by Chico 'fcuk yer' fan ownership' Young.

Book now!'

Will you turn up to help with the washing? laugh.png

I see our "marketing department " have done the old cut & paste job again on the O.S. thumbdown.gif

Tired , lazy marketing .

. A sumptuous three-course meal accompanied by fine wines and a swally' at the bar.

Book now!'

another "Sumptuous three course dinner" then

It's almost as mind numbing as one of Ian Murrays post match interviews. Mind you, wouldn't be surprised if they decaled, they knew more about putting on a dinner than the fans did.

I'll wait for next years, it's bound to be sumptuous.

ETA

They sacked Craig & Murray for churning out the same old shite time after time after time....... Campbell Kennedy must be shitting himself.

Edited by Kombi Buddie

another "Sumptuous three course dinner" then

It's almost as mind numbing as one of Ian Murrays post match interviews. Mind you, wouldn't be surprised if they decaled, they knew more about putting on a dinner than the fans did.

I'll wait for next years, it's bound to be sumptuous.

ETA

They sacked Craig & Murray for churning out the same old shite time after time after time....... Campbell Kennedy must be shitting himself.

Its the jewel in the crown , dont you know ? whistling.gif

&

"this year will be no different"

Funnily enough, I actually have just read this while I am genuinely 'accompanied with fine wines'!

A cheeky wee South African Pinotage... Funny old world right enough.

See tomorrow? I'm going out. I plan to leave the house through the exclusive front door. Exciting day ahead.

Edited by pozbaird