Are You Going To Sign Up To Join #buythebuds At Smisa.net?

div

170 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nearly 500 sounds good but when you consider SMISA started off with 200 members that is only 300 outside the organisation that has signed up so far.

If I sign up does that mean I get treated like a shareholder? Ie do I get invited to the AGM and get a copy of the clubs accounts?

If you are automatically treated as a shareholder then that's an immediate benefit for any current non share holders

A member of SMISA on the board how much of a confidentiality clause will be put in place?

How do you stop other fans from other teams signing up to gain access to St Mirren information? I was told that this had already been attempted through the fans council but was stopped.

Interested to hear the thoughts on the above.

Just to add this is the most interesting thread I've found on this forum

1) previously smisa subs were £10, the count only includes people signing (re-signing) up for the £12 buy in

2) as a shareholder for some time, previously smisa has had a representative at the agm, info is then conveyed to all members as collective shareholders

3) not an easy thing to put a measure on, more based on the subject matter, eg players personal contracts is something that would not be conveyed to all but anything affecting the supporters directly should be, it comes down to common sense and some things are time critical.

4) as above

What I meant was you would expect the existing SMISA members to be the first to sign up after all its there goal to get a board place or own the club. So in real terms only 300 new people have joined but regardless of how you view the numbers 500 is good despite the lack of publicity

You did not answer my question regarding if I sign up would I become a fully fledged shareholder with the same acess ie agm invite/access to the accounts. Or is it SMISA are the shareholder and like you said I will be told what is issued

What I meant was you would expect the existing SMISA members to be the first to sign up after all its there goal to get a board place or own the club. So in real terms only 300 new people have joined but regardless of how you view the numbers 500 is good despite the lack of publicity

You did not answer my question regarding if I sign up would I become a fully fledged shareholder with the same acess ie agm invite/access to the accounts. Or is it SMISA are the shareholder and like you said I will be told what is issued

What do you care. you`re not even a Saints fan.

What do you care. you`re not even a Saints fan.

The guy is asking for information.

Reasonable request.

Some on here do SMISA , Gordon & ST Mirren no favours.

What a very poor reply to Notabuddie thumbdown.gif

You would be better emailing SMISA direct.

The guy is asking for information.

Reasonable request.

Some on here do SMISA , Gordon & ST Mirren no favours.

What a very poor reply to Notabuddie thumbdown.gif

You obviously didnt see his shit stirring posts when he joined. He is not a Saints fan (by his own admission) he doesnt care about Saints & would be best ignored.

You obviously didnt see his shit stirring posts when he joined. He is not a Saints fan (by his own admission) he doesnt care about Saints & would be best ignored.

And you didnae ignore him

Just made who you are representing look amateurish

post-8844-14617976107956_thumb.jpg

really ? YOU are giving others advice on replies ?? C`,mon Shull , your having a laugh.

Different time and different places for my pish.

This Thread is too important.

A lot of people in the background working very hard.

Don't need it derailed by daft replies to somebody seeking information.

Youre talking nonsnse Shull ,

I FULLY SUPPORT the SMISA bid , i am a SMISA member like many many others but i Do NOT represent SMISA , please get your facts straight before you post.

You do unofficially.

Different time and different places for my pish.

This Thread is too important.

A lot of people in the background working very hard.

Don't need it derailed by daft replies to somebody seeking information.

To re-iterate he is not seeking information, he is a mischief making troll, has been since his first post. Or is HE another one of your aliases.

To re-iterate he is not seeking information, he is a mischief making troll, has been since his first post. Or is HE another one of your aliases.

I only use one Alias presently.

We may find it out in the future that he is a mischief making troll but until then he and all others seeking information on this very important subject, must be given respect.

Or others looking in will be driven away.

So simple.