Previous "big Name" Signings

What about the one we did not sign,Mahrez.I would bet my last that he would have slumped to mediocrity and be playing in the 5th tier of Algerian football right now.

When was he on trial with us? I've heard this from a few people now but I don't see anything online about it at all.

He was a class player for us but why La Lego comment ?

Victor and Archiebald and the likes was one of the main reasons we went from top 5 to relegation. Paying him 5k a week. WhatSaints did you watch?? We are not in Perth?? Victor took us to the cleaners, crazy signing, he just thought Paisley was a good place to hide whilst fleecing us

Victor and Archiebald and the likes was one of the main reasons we went from top 5 to relegation. Paying him 5k a week. WhatSaints did you watch?? We are not in Perth?? Victor took us to the cleaners, crazy signing, he just thought Paisley was a good place to hide whilst fleecing us

Well my memory of Victor is that he was a good signing.

Victor was easily the most technically gifted player I've ever seen in the stripes. He played well in a poor team and if the rest of them knew how to play the game like he did we would gave been unbeatable. He was also incredibly fit and couldn't believe how little Scottish players worked on their game. Remember, the real reason he came to us was to improve his English for his job as a world cup ambassador.

Victor was easily the most technically gifted player I've ever seen in the stripes. He played well in a poor team and if the rest of them knew how to play the game like he did we would gave been unbeatable. He was also incredibly fit and couldn't believe how little Scottish players worked on their game. Remember, the real reason he came to us was to improve his English for his job as a world cup ambassador.

Unfortunately, He shared a room with Lambert and learnt f*ck all.

Big name signing - Alex Bone !

The wee man was destined for big things so we were told..

I was very excited when he signed.

Was hoping he was the answer to our dreams in that horrible era at St Mirren Football Club.

Edited by shull