It's Snowing

Drew

Guest TPAFKATS

I hope someone has contacted St. Mirren about an early pitch inspection ahead of Sundays game. Wouldn't want anyone travelling and putting themselves at risk...

I hope someone has contacted St. Mirren about an early pitch inspection ahead of Sundays game. Wouldn't want anyone travelling and putting themselves at risk...

That might bugger up shull since he's unable to drive safety in a inch of snow.

Have been in bed since Sunday diagnosed with the flu. Ffs this is the end of April. I'm praying will be fit for Friday as I have to drive up to Potree for the Isle Of Sky Live Music Festival. Four of us were supposed to be camping unfortunately the Artic conditions will still be here so we managed to get booked in to a hostel in Potree. Praying I'm fit to go certainly over the worst of the flu but still have a constant dry cough and not really into food at the moment.

Was playing golf at Cawder GC this afternoon. One minute, thought about taking the jumper off. Next minute, freezing cold and thunderous hail storms. Took shelter under a tree. Greens were completely white with a covering of rock-hard hailstones. Putting was fun. Two minutes later - bright sunshine and tempted to take the jumper off again. In the words of one of Crowded House's big hits.... Can I have another piece of chocolate cake.

Ok, some people on here need to look at a world map, see where the jet stream is and see that when the weather comes from the north or the north west we are going to get a bit of snow and cold winds. We are in Scotland!!! Its way up north and the jet stream is away. Watch the film the Day after Tomorrow - it explains everything apart from Celtic playing in blue