Cheers!

Posted elsewhere some of this on last weekend's match thread but just a quick one here...

Thanks for kind posts/good messages throughout the season for the St Mirren TV/Radio coverage. The producer of SMTV/Radio isn't on this forum but knows of your kind thoughts! Not been a vintage campaign but been an enjoyable experience personally and I've commentated on 27 games across both platforms this campaign, doing almost every game in the first part of the season and good chunk of the 2nd half of the season - with couple of the other guys doing some stuff also throughout the season - gaining experience.

As it is a UWS project - I'm graduating from my honours year this summer so means Dumbarton was my final game last weekend in terms of commentary with this Sunday's game clashing partially Women's football work (although if you need a second team - Glasgow City play good stuff btw! lol.gif) Seriously, though looking ahead I gather the SMTV/Radio partnership will continue next season though - with a mix of students still there and newbies coming in. However don't take it gospelly yet. I'm sure that will be finalised at some point hopefully.

Anyway just a thanks again. Although the game clashes on Sunday, still around pre-game presenting the St Mirren show at half 11, which I am looking forward to - wanted to do it at some point this season! Better late than never. After this season St Mirren might have a small lean in my heart now behind my local team... Rangers... Nope not that Rangers... but Berwick Rangers that is.

I'm sure i'll still pop in now and again!

C

Edited by Broadcastcallum