If We Have Any Ambition

Get Paul Paton and Scott McDonald signed ASAP

Ha ha ha ha ha

Then we will die.

Can we come back as St Mirren and keep our history.

Or will it be..

The St Mirren FC 2016

Mental Thread

All the players who are still in contract at Dundee Utd are on Premiership wages. The daft c*nts didn't put a relegation clause in their contracts. Therefore Dundee Utd are stuck with players they can't afford or unload because they are on Premiership wages. If they don't come up next season they could be in financial trouble.

Edited by Kendo

All the players who are still in contract at Dundee Utd are on Premiership wages. The daft c*nts didn't put a relegation clause in their contracts. Therefore Dundee Utd are stuck with players they can't afford or unload because they are on Premiership wages. If they don't come up next season they could be in financial trouble.

Good point Kendo, although ,apparently United are already baw deep in financial shit street.

they might do a st mirren type deal to get them off their wage bill.

The same Scott McDonald who is currently playing well for Motherwell who are in the top 6?

Jeez. Why on earth would he come to us? He will get a new contract offer at Fir Park and likely have several other offers too.

Paton is slightly more realistic but I would be surprised if he didn't have Premiership offers. If he does, that's us out the running.

I'm not sure what Alex Rae can do that would demonstrate 'ambition'. In my book, what he needs to do is to demonstrate an ability to do a bit of wheeling and dealing to replace the ten players we look like losing with players who are more 'Shankland' and less 'Gow'.

Alex Rae also surely has to realise that two players leaving, Goody and Thommo, need replaced with something better than some wee lightweight old firm kid loanees.

Here's hoping.

Guest TPAFKATS

Paton to me seems like the type of player to disrupt the harmony in a dressing room. Wouldnt last two mins under Rae,but i'd imagine he would already be aware of that if ut were true.

Not sure about the dressing room but did he not disrupt Ashton Lane and the sellik reserve goalies heid?

The same Scott McDonald who is currently playing well for Motherwell who are in the top 6?

Jeez. Why on earth would he come to us? He will get a new contract offer at Fir Park and likely have several other offers too.

Paton is slightly more realistic but I would be surprised if he didn't have Premiership offers. If he does, that's us out the running.

McDonald has been freed

Muirhead would be a good signing in my opinion, but reckon he will have quite a few other offers from the premiership.

Muirhead has been at Killie, Dundee Utd and on loan at Partick, but has never been a regular first team starter. He's got a bit of a name within the game, but hasn't done that much to deserve that. He needs to play regular football and we could offer him that. He needs to decide whether he wants to play or to go somewhere for a bigger wage packet and maybe end up being a squad player again.