What An Absolute Shame For Decent Hibs Fans

shull

Is there any evidence of Rangers players being attacked? Rangers fans occupied more than half of the stadium, it would be hard not to celebrate in front of them if you're on the pitch. IF turns out to be true that Rangers players were attacked, then I'll happily accept that I am wrong.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with celebrating on the pitch, particularly after winning your first trophy in 100+ years.

You were wrong, is so many fecking ways. thumbdown.gif

No seen you being so quick to admit you were, obviously, wrong. 1eye.gif

Edited by faraway saint

13240601_743468379129268_351370635153365

Since a few pictures have been posted thought there should be some balance.....................dry.png

It is difficult to ascertain which one of the two chaps has initiated the lap dance.

A bit of gender confusion there.

If they are both from Edinburgh that would explain it.

Guest TPAFKATS

Having seen the video footage, it is all a bit casuals having handbags. Wallace especially dances around like me as a child in the 70s to kung-fu fighting.

I say this after the event,with the benefit of knowing he wasn't hurt. And before anyone gets morally outraged, I'm not condoning the behaviour of the hibs 'fan'.

1st paragraph, it states "the truth must not be distorted", yet they are determined to whitewash over all their misgivings & wrongdoings.

anyways, enough about that shower of shite.

Those defending the actions of Hibs &/or Rangers fans demonstrates the state of how morally bankrupt Scottish football is.

If this was any 2 other clubs, the clubs would be absolutely hammered but having any side of the Old Firm (lets not pretend that that's not how the establishment sees it), I expect only a token punishment will be given out.

Hibs should be absolutely hammered but Rangers cannot go unpunished if any of their fans were involved.

The SFA should buy themselves a wee tour of Wembley and then get back & invest in the rail system that stops pitch invasions at Wembley.

The fines given to Hibs and Rangers should pay for it so it is cost neutral.

Anyway, I hope Rangers get their wish & the trust does not get distorted but both clubs & their supporters come under very close scrutiny for their actions throughout the whole day & not the last 10 - 15 minutes of the day.

Edited by Kombi Buddie

hibs should be hammered for there fans behaviour at the end theres no arguing with that but newco should be mullered for setting off smoke bombs sectarian singing and the behaviour of there fans at the end funny they missed the first 2 parts of there wrong doing off there bonkers statementtongue.png

Guest TPAFKATS

There is a lot of bad blood between these two sides

Well, one especially likes to rejoice in being up to their knees in the blood of the other

This footage from the hibs end shows how quickly the majority of rangers fans were leaving at full time.

The only thing you can get from that is seasick. I can only assume he was attempting to balance whilst stood on a football. It's got to be the worst piece of camera work I've seen since Gordon Sawer filmed his latest rant pointing his phone the wrong way.

Nothing wrong with a pitch invasion.

Nothing wrong with getting it right up the Zombie bigots.

The "Jessification of Scottish Football" as Shull calls it shown in full force here, mainly by him.

Well done the Hibs.

The "Jessification of Scottish Football" as Shull calls it shown in full force here, mainly by him.

Well done the Hibs.

Aye, don't forget nothing wrong with St Mirren players swearing at the training ground.

#fcukeverybodyelse

Trumpet. thumbdown.gif

Well done the Hibs.

Imagine for a minute missing out on a proper Presentation and a heartwarming and thrilling Lap of Honour at Hampden on March the 17th 2013.

Due to selfish Saints fans invading the Pitch.

I would probably weep like a Jessie.

We do have a few Neds in our support.

Imagine for a minute missing out on a proper Presentation and a heartwarming and thrilling Lap of Honour at Hampden on March the 17th 2013.

Due to selfish Saints fans invading the Pitch.

I would probably weep like a Jessie.

We do have a few Neds in our support.

I hear there is a taxi driver in the Glasgow area who weeps like a Jessie every time a customer says to him "the change" whistling.gif

Not much mention of this in the London papers but this morning, a tiny wee paragraph says

"Independent inquiry will be published in full"

not expecting much more than another coat of whitewash

Edited by Kombi Buddie

"Independent inquiry will be published in full"

not expecting much more than another coat of whitewash

Yep. It's incredible that with an inquiry in place there's already leaked reports. Apparently there were only 138 police officers in the stadium at full time because Police Scotland expected trouble to flare outside the stadium and had deployed most of their officers out there. In another leak an SFA source has claimed the SFA are disappointed at the policing and stewarding of the event - yet it was the SFA who were responsible for the numbers of police and stewards at the match.

You can smell how this is going though. The SFA blazers are going to try to pass the blame onto the police, Rangers have already accused the police of being in some way responsible for their supporters being on the pitch, and Hibs seem to think we'll all forget the scenes where their support are ripping up turf, punching players, goaded Rangers fans and destroyed goalposts. I've no problem with an inquiry being held to see where lessons can be learned but FFS SFA one thing that really isn't in doubt is that both Hibs and Rangers fans were on the pitch disgracing the sport in this country. We know both clubs should be punished so what the f**k are you waiting on!

Yep. It's incredible that with an inquiry in place there's already leaked reports. Apparently there were only 138 police officers in the stadium at full time because Police Scotland expected trouble to flare outside the stadium and had deployed most of their officers out there. In another leak an SFA source has claimed the SFA are disappointed at the policing and stewarding of the event - yet it was the SFA who were responsible for the numbers of police and stewards at the match.

You can smell how this is going though. The SFA blazers are going to try to pass the blame onto the police, Rangers have already accused the police of being in some way responsible for their supporters being on the pitch, and Hibs seem to think we'll all forget the scenes where their support are ripping up turf, punching players, goaded Rangers fans and destroyed goalposts. I've no problem with an inquiry being held to see where lessons can be learned but FFS SFA one thing that really isn't in doubt is that both Hibs and Rangers fans were on the pitch disgracing the sport in this country. We know both clubs should be punished so what the f**k are you waiting on!

Agree that it's already looking like a poor attempt to really deal with the main issue here.

Supporters, on both sides, who still think it's ok to act like animals and blame each other.

Seems, deep down, there's been little improvement since the 80's,

The SFA have no say in the number of police officers at any match. Police Scotland take that decision and in most cases they insist on more than are necessary. #cashcow.

Yes and this will cost clubs like us more next season as it's a certainty the police will want more officers at Hibs games now. With some justification it has to be said.