John Sutton Returns

When will the board disclose the results of the fit and proper checks on the 1000 people that have signed up to the scheme? Just to make sure none of them have any past fraudulent activity or history?

This is a wind-up, right?

why would it be a wind up? if the consortium bid failed because one of their advisers had previous what's the difference?

Any supporter elected to the board of the football club would have to undergo the same fit and proper testing criteria put in place by the SFA that any other director appointed by Gordon (and indeed Gordon himself) will need to pass.

The members within SMiSA itself are under no such obligation as they do not sit on the club board.

Any supporter elected to the board of the football club would have to undergo the same fit and proper testing criteria put in place by the SFA that any other director appointed by Gordon (and indeed Gordon himself) will need to pass.

The members within SMiSA itself are under no such obligation as they do not sit on the club board.

Cheers mate.. was a bit of a wind up to be fair :-)

Thank you. Saved me the trouble.

What happened at Sevco then

Tony Fitz with a wry smile this morning when I asked about this.

Wouldn't confirm or deny my story.

Leaving this here!

Judging by some of his comments this morning, though, I suspect Tony had been on the bong again.

I don't really give a toss about Sutton now mate, I'm sitting having a can of Budweiser toasting the BuyTheBuds campaign.

I agree with JJ on this. All a bit meh around the whole Sutton signing since it was hinted at and if he is still ( as is his right ) hawking himself around other prospects about anywheresville.com then why not ? He always did that and must have had a dozen plus clubs by now ??

I gave up on him after he fooked off from us after being instrumental in saving us at Fir park. Personally , I really don't care about Sutton, but if pushed on the point I would in fact hope there was a more motivated, game minded sort out there for us, than John Sutton.

He was good for us a decade or so ago, but back now, I dunno really, more meh.

Putting the Sutton saga to one side, I'm a bit surprised that we're not even hearing the whiff of a rumour about other possible signings.

More than two weeks since Gordon signed, and with League Cup games not too distant, things have really slowed down it seems. I'm not fretting too much about this, but if another working week passes with no developments, it might be cause for a degree of concern.

As I said previously, I'm bored with this Sutton scenario. If he signs, he signs, if he doesn't, so it goes.