Challenge Cup

Not as much as we need energy, desire, tactics, clean sheets, goals and f**king wins. If we down with a whimper he simply cannot be trusted to bring us back up.

Absolutely.

The only point his backers have for him not being sacked is ' we need stability '.

It's nothing to do with anything his team has done on the park since he arrived, simply the fact that we have sacked a few managers before he came.

Storie off Morgan on. Good. Storie's shite and Morgan should have started after his double last week.

Just now, Ronnie said:

Don't know what's more embarrassing

1) The first half performance

or

2) The match ball having St Mirren fc written on it to stop any big boys stealing the ball and running away.

The ball has 'St Mirren' written on it by Jack Ross as an attempt to aid our midfielders when they have control of it and look to pass it.

Absolutely.

The only point his backers have for him not being sacked is ' we need stability '.

It's nothing to do with anything his team has done on the park since he arrived, simply the fact that we have sacked a few managers before he came.

Storie off Morgan on. Good. Storie's shite and Morgan should have started after his double last week.

Agreed, JR shouldn't be invincible just because he won musical chairs when we decided to stop changing managers. Needs to run us close to survival this season at the very least.

Only positive so far is that I didn't pay to watch this drivel.

Only player even approaching pass marks is McGinn, and that's just for showing some fight.

Is Loy meant to be no. 10?

I'm defended Jack Ross probably more than he's deserved but I have no clue what he was trying to do today. Don't think anyone would have predicted the starting 11

14 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Absolutely.

I agree with this. Results wise, selection wise, apparent ability to organise and inspire, ability to influence with shrewd substitutions... he isn't delivering. I haven't seen anything from Jack Ross to suggest he shouldn't be bagged. Nothing. I think he should stay though, because fcuk knows who we'd appoint next from a position in  the third tier, with 'fan ownership' possibly being a factor in even putting off some candidates. Ross is proving to be every bit as shit as Murray. Let's see what he can do in the third tier, because he'll still be here, unless GLS loses the rag and pays him off out of his own Las Vegas property dosh.

Edited by pozbaird