Forum Upgrade

2 minutes ago, slapsalmon said:

There is an unread content button. What he's saying is the forum has been marked as read for everybody since the update. Any unread content before the update has been marked as read for everyone.

What he said!

Over the course of the next few hours, when people start posting in other topics again, you'll see the unread content area start to fill up again.

Don't know about anyone else but I cant get to look at videos of our games anymore comes up with the URLfor it but when I try to click on it to open up the arrow dissapers  so cant open it im not very computer minded maybe someone can tell me if im doing something wrong and how to fix it .

1 minute ago, foxbar_bud said:

Will take a bit to get used to but certainly looks good on my phone. 

Unfortunately, your avatar pic looks a bit pants in the new circle format! I just about got away with it, my 'FeegieField' squeezes in.

1 hour ago, shull said:

A lot of new extras that I can do on my phone which I couldn't before. 

Could help me post more during the day when I am working. 

Fantastic upgrade. 

Fùckin yaldy, 200 posts a day from you instead of a paltry 100, I am spanking my carrot in anticipation.

12 minutes ago, elvis said:

Don't know about anyone else but I cant get to look at videos of our games anymore comes up with the URLfor it but when I try to click on it to open up the arrow dissapers  so cant open it im not very computer minded maybe someone can tell me if im doing something wrong and how to fix it .

Youtube has plenty of rangers videos for your delectation

Edited by murray street

21 minutes ago, elvis said:

This is a temporary issue. There is a job currently running that is going to rebuild every old post. It will take a few hours to complete.

When it does all the videos will appear just as they have always done.

Like this;

30 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Don't like the overly colourful upgrade. What's wrong with good old black and white?

I'll create a pure black & white one as an alternative theme.

17 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Can the layout and colours of the page be changed anywhere/?

There's only one "theme" at the moment but I'll add other variations over the next few days once everything has settled down. As you know I had major issues with P&B going through this upgrade process so I wasn't totally convinced this one was going to go as smoothly as it has.