The Politics Thread

shull

19 minutes ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

Comparing apples and pears (no pun intended with Michelle) Mrs Mone case was not a criminal case, still don’t think it is? Morally very dodgy but not criminal. The £600k that went missing involved the highest public servant in the land and her husband and was a criminal case from the start. Do I think the beeb is biased, absolutely, but not with the example you provided PS. 

Richtea Bawbag said this today

"But it is also subject to an ongoing criminal investigation. And because of that, there's not much further that I can add."

1 hour ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

Comparing apples and pears (no pun intended with Michelle) Mrs Mone case was not a criminal case, still don’t think it is? Morally very dodgy but not criminal. The £600k that went missing involved the highest public servant in the land and her husband and was a criminal case from the start. Do I think the beeb is biased, absolutely, but not with the example you provided PS. 

Mrs Mone case is according to the pm a criminal  case .

4 hours ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

As were in Panto season.....   Oh Yes It Is ... caught with the Bra at the ankles 

Sexy Animation GIF by Mashed

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Breaking news……BNP party in turmoil! Spokesman says “we are getting pushed out what has historically been our market segment, we have always shared the fascist vote with the far right, but with Labour now entering the game it could spell the end for our party” 

C6C3D4F0-C7BC-4D53-BE3F-2DE38B65B86F.jpeg

1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That initial part of your post is absolutely ridiculous.  How low can an apologist for the terrorist state that is Israel go?

While I also find it hard for anyone to fail to see that Israel are taking the piss it's incredible that anyone can ignore the initial atrocity by Hamas and their tactics of using the Palestinian people as human shields and are recognised as a terrorist organisation. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, portmahomack saint said:

Actually you'd think they'd need to charge him now or drop the charges altogether 

Pass the Popcorn 

Deer Popcorn GIF

While its not unheard of for the police to fcuk up I'd think after today they must have something to make this move. 

I really don't care one way or the other as I've always held the belief many politicians are greedy bstrds and for too long the SNP support have focused on other parties misdemeanours so it's amusing to see them scramble around trying to deflect away form their own parties failings. https://media.tenor.com/B0YGfbj4gVgAAAAM/smug-funny.gif

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

While its not unheard of for the police to fcuk up I'd think after today they must have something to make this move. 

I really don't care one way or the other as I've always held the belief many politicians are greedy bstrds and for too long the SNP support have focused on other parties misdemeanours so it's amusing to see them scramble around trying to deflect away form their own parties failings. https://media.tenor.com/B0YGfbj4gVgAAAAM/smug-funny.gif

I do and not just because he's in the SNP if they prove he's guilty throw the book at him