Great News For Scottish Jobs

Stuart Dickson

If the nuclear weapons are held in Scotland and we thought "f**k it lets have these cunts" would the rest of the Uk have a way of stopping it? If I was of a British persuasion I'd get "they mental nuclear blow every c**t tae f**k weapons" out of their hands.

1 hour ago, dani bongo said:

If the nuclear weapons are held in Scotland and we thought "f**k it lets have these cunts" would the rest of the Uk have a way of stopping it? If I was of a British persuasion I'd get "they mental nuclear blow every c**t tae f**k weapons" out of their hands.

Scotland? Mental? Really? 

This is the country where football fans scream loads of bigoted abuse at each other threatening to do all sorts of physical harm to each other, whilst being separated by a single line of female students in yellow jackets. A country where our First Minister goes off round Europe begging for someone to listen to her and to let her get some high profile selfies to make her look credible on her website..A country where our biggest sports celebrity currently - Andy Murray - breaks down crying every five minutes on TV. I don't think anyone would fear Scotland these days. 

1 hour ago, Stuart Dickson said:

Scotland? Mental? Really? 

This is the country where football fans scream loads of bigoted abuse at each other threatening to do all sorts of physical harm to each other, whilst being separated by a single line of female students in yellow jackets. A country where our First Minister goes off round Europe begging for someone to listen to her and to let her get some high profile selfies to make her look credible on her website..A country where our biggest sports celebrity currently - Andy Murray - breaks down crying every five minutes on TV. I don't think anyone would fear Scotland these days. 

Have you tried drinking camomile tea?

4 minutes ago, Stuart Dickson said:

Nope - I was asking you if it was. I can't see much relevance between Trident and Camomile tea, but you brought it up regardless. Perhaps camomile tea is what is causing your madness with these posts tonight :rolleyes: 

Camomile will soothe your troubled soul.

Calm you down a wee bit.

Life is genuinely amazing when you are not obsessing over every syllable from every SNP MP and MSP.

Relax. 

Make a daisy chain.

Sing.

Dance as though you tomorrow will be your last.

Embrace a fellow human being. Ask first obviously.

Life is great Stuart. Life is great.

7 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Camomile will soothe your troubled soul.

Calm you down a wee bit.

Life is genuinely amazing when you are not obsessing over every syllable from every SNP MP and MSP.

Relax. 

Make a daisy chain.

Sing.

Dance as though you tomorrow will be your last.

Embrace a fellow human being. Ask first obviously.

Life is great Stuart. Life is great.

Dear oh dear. I think someone is going to have a bit of a headache in the morning. :rolleyes: 

2 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I am currently up reading a book called "the personal MBA". Good book but when I could have, instead, been on my fourth beer by now I am minded to question my life choices sometimes.

Ach Oaksoft, tell the truth you aren't reading any self help personal development type book at all. You're reading my posts and responding to them. Whether that's a statement about the irresistible allure of one of my posts, or a statement on how dry a read your book is is for others to decide. 

Seriously though, Business Gateway. Look it up

Curiously, British based banks such as HSBC and Barclays, and, most notably, state owned RBS, provide direct finance for the Russian Govt - yes, the RUSSIAN govt - to fund it's nuclear arsenal.

That's ironic, eh? Not really. They also fund the British based companies that are in turn paid by you and me to finance our (sorry, the US's) nuclear weapons on the Clyde.  This is not about deterrent, and preventing nuclear catastrophe, it is about lining the pockets of the so-called elite.

This so-called elite includes 15% of our own Westminster based elected representatives, who have direct interests in the various multinational companies developing, constructing, and maintaining these weapons.

This isn't a about some jobs in Helensburgh and surrounding areas. That's a yarn that is fed to us, and if anyone is f**king naive enough to believe it, well you are probably beyond reason.

There is no country in the world has these type of missiles so near such a large population. They carry 8 missiles each one 40 times stronger than what was dropped in Japan. We are a target if God forbid any nut case decided they want to take us out. But then you have the other nutters who say we will never use them except of course Mrs May who is willing to kill 100,000 of inecent people. What a complete waste of money when today new figures out say 3\4 of working families children live below the poverty line.

Curiously, British based banks such as HSBC and Barclays, and, most notably, state owned RBS, provide direct finance for the Russian Govt - yes, the RUSSIAN govt - to fund it's nuclear arsenal.

That's ironic, eh? Not really. They also fund the British based companies that are in turn paid by you and me to finance our (sorry, the US's) nuclear weapons on the Clyde.  This is not about deterrent, and preventing nuclear catastrophe, it is about lining the pockets of the so-called elite.

This so-called elite includes 15% of our own Westminster based elected representatives, who have direct interests in the various multinational companies developing, constructing, and maintaining these weapons.

This isn't a about some jobs in Helensburgh and surrounding areas. That's a yarn that is fed to us, and if anyone is f**king naive enough to believe it, well you are probably beyond reason.

How dare you write the truth that nut jobs like Stuart Dickson can't grasp.

4 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

There is no country in the world has these type of missiles so near such a large population. They carry 8 missiles each one 40 times stronger than what was dropped in Japan. We are a target if God forbid any nut case decided they want to take us out. But then you have the other nutters who say we will never use them except of course Mrs May who is willing to kill 100,000 of inecent people. What a complete waste of money when today new figures out say 3\4 of working families children live below the poverty line.

Where is the poverty line drawn? 

Above - Families with Sky TV 

Below - Families with just Freeview 

2 minutes ago, shull said:

Where is the poverty line drawn? 

Above - Families with Sky TV 

Below - Families with just Freeview 

Depends on whether you are referring to relative or absolute poverty, but perhaps that is a discussion for another day....

2 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

I am sorry but there is absolutely no way that 75% of working families are living in poverty in the UK.

Come on bud. Commonsense should be telling you this.

Picture the argument being presented here by some of the dafties. They want to tackle "poverty" and "low paid jobs" in Scotland by telling a major employer offering high paid jobs that we don't want them here and that we'd rather have them all work in yet another Amazon Distribution Centre. Only a really daft Nationalist would present such an absurd argument.

31 billion capital spend plus what they call maintenance costs (unlimited but thought to be 150-200 billion over 20 years) all contracts (capital and maintenance are with private US companies.

sent from my Samsung using the black and white army app so please excuse the predictive text mistakes

13 hours ago, Stuart Dickson said:

Trident is to be renewed. MP's voted in favour 472 to 117. SNP are whinging about it, but we all know their agenda is to enforce Scots to endure endless bad news on the jobs front as they keep forcing job cuts on local authorities. 

Great news, great news indeed

Aye, fantastic. God bless the USA... :wink: