Gordon Scott

1 hour ago, santaponsasaint said:

Massive thanks to Stewart. Brian and George who saved our club and tremendous work they done getting the great facilities with have. Also keeping the club in the black the past 7 years.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Black & White Army mobile app

yur legs are sticking out Gilmour 's arse Gary lol.no more complimentary tickets for you now.have to pay like the rest of us lol..only joking santaponsa.hopefully good times ahead.coys.

2 hours ago, santaponsasaint said:

Massive thanks to Stewart. Brian and George who saved our club and tremendous work they done getting the great facilities with have. Also keeping the club in the black the past 7 years.

The only thing they forgot, which is a disgrace, and a massive issue is they forgot about disabled facilities.

12 minutes ago, Tam M said:

Was it not Gordon Scott that was in charge of the the facilities and the building of the new stadium?

Very true Tam, however with the noise SMDSA and the hard work done by Iain Laurie and John Clark for all disabled St.Mirren Supporters its a situation he will not or will not be allowed to forget again. In the meantime I offer my sincere thanks to Gordon Scott and SMISA for the excellent and hard work they have done in securing a successful bid to purchase St.Mirrren Football Club and hopefully securing its future.

21 minutes ago, stripey said:

Very true Tam, however with the noise SMDSA and the hard work done by Iain Laurie and John Clark for all disabled St.Mirren Supporters its a situation he will not or will not be allowed to forget again. In the meantime I offer my sincere thanks to Gordon Scott and SMISA for the excellent and hard work they have done in securing a successful bid to purchase St.Mirrren Football Club and hopefully securing its future.

It was explained to you personally on Tuesday night that the plans for the disabled platform were at the planning department for approval.I wish it was as simple as just building the structure whatever way we wished but that is not the case.Please show a little patience Blair and now that Gordon is on board i,m sure you will see it come to fruition.We require a 2 week window to build the platform so when planning permission is granted it should be all speed ahead.Everything possible is being done and i,m sure you will appreciate that with the change of guard there is a lot going on.

yur legs are sticking out Gilmour 's arse Gary lol.no more complimentary tickets for you now.have to pay like the rest of us lol..only joking santaponsa.hopefully good times ahead.coys.

I've known Stewart 48 years and I've never had a comp from him. Just for the record.

7 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

I've known Stewart 48 years and I've never had a comp from him. Just for the record.

I remember seeing SG handing out quite a few comps to the queue of Saints fans at Hamilton a few years ago but I missed out.

33 minutes ago, Luther G. Presley said:

Good riddance to the old board, maybe a bit of ambition will be shown now by the new regime.

What would you like the new Board to do to realise your ambitions for the Club?