Tam McGarry Minutes Applause

In the 14th minute of the game against Morton there will be a minutes applause in memory of wee Tam.His family will be attending the game and thereafter to Langs to celebrate his life and they will witness the love we had for him.Everyone knew him, even if not personally and their opinion was always the same. Quite simply the nicest human being you could ever meet and St Mirren to the core.Lets make this our tribute to our finest and most loyal St Mirren fan.

We Are St Mirren!!!!

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

Definitely! As I've said, one of the most well known and popular fans amongst our sadly dwindling support!

What's the significance of the 14th minute Ian? If you don't mind me asking. 

14 was Stevens number.It still is to be fair.I,m sure he will be tuning in on St Mirren tv and witness the love we all had for his dad.

We Are St Mirren!!!

Guest TPAFKATS
My fault.Wrong place.Tam would be calling me names for sure.

Not digging you up broody, just aware from experience that you can't move it to another forum!

Sent fae ma fone

On 22/07/2016 at 8:46 AM, northendsaint said:

In the 14th minute of the game against Morton there will be a minutes applause in memory of wee Tam.His family will be attending the game and thereafter to Langs to celebrate his life and they will witness the love we had for him.Everyone knew him, even if not personally and their opinion was always the same. Quite simply the nicest human being you could ever meet and St Mirren to the core.Lets make this our tribute to our finest and most loyal St Mirren fan.

We Are St Mirren!!!!

Terrific gesture from the club supplying Tams family with tickets for the game.Lets get the stadium rocking on Saturday.

One Tam McGarry

We Are St Mirren.

This might sound daft but have the morton fans been informed of this on P&B? Not that they need to know but just curious. As much as they are rivals i dont think many if any would stoop low enough to hijack with a song. Chanting etc. It would actually be ideal if they joined in with the appluse... or kept a respectful silence.

Again. Apologies if that sounds silly.

5 hours ago, SaintGlenburn said:

This might sound daft but have the morton fans been informed of this on P&B? Not that they need to know but just curious. As much as they are rivals i dont think many if any would stoop low enough to hijack with a song. Chanting etc. It would actually be ideal if they joined in with the appluse... or kept a respectful silence.

I will ask Div to do that today.I never thought of that to be honest.Good shout Paul.

13 hours ago, SaintGlenburn said:

I tweeted a few morton accounts on twitter who were happy to tweet it to their supporters, will do so again later, twitter is always a good way to get info round