Ryan Hardie

Smashing bit of business. Plenty of options up top now.

If we could sneak another central midfielder for cover. Quinn and Hutton are prone to niggles here and there.

Yeah I'd like another CM in as well, I doubt it'll happen though as Rae said we only had scope for one more player before Hardie signed.

Never know though, a loan before the window closes might be a shout.

If Hardie is the last throw of the dice I think we would have been better served with a hard tackling midfield general. I'm sure Ryan's a good player but there's no point having all those options up front if we can't stop the opposition from keeping the ball.

4 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

If Hardie is the last throw of the dice I think we would have been better served with a hard tackling midfield general. I'm sure Ryan's a good player but there's no point having all those options up front if we can't stop the opposition from keeping the ball.

Or maybe wee Alex went to the Tom Hendrie school of football...they score 3 then we will score 4;)

Edited by kevo_smfc

2 minutes ago, kevo_smfc said:

Or myaybe wee Alex went to the football school of Tom Hendrie...they score 3 then we will score 4;)

I don't think that works unless we can get the ball off the opposition before we need to kick off again.

Edited by stlucifer

I'm pretty sure Clarkson can drop deep if needed.

Really happy with our options up top now. We seem a bit more spoiled for choice compared to last season.

Now to stop leaking daft goals and getting goals up the right end.

Indeed he can.

If young Mallan doesn't respond to the managers challenge then I could see Clarkson getting a game in centre mid where his experience and vision could really cause harm to the opposition.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Black & White Army mobile app