So Farewell then Scottish Independence.....

Stuart Dickson

Guest TPAFKATS
Both have certainly had the whip removed. McGarry faces 2 separate police charges and has been in trouble with the Party after a number of offensive tweets were made as well. The latest I can find on Thompson from your favourite propaganda site - Business For Scotland - is still under investigation for mortgage fraud and is still suspended from the party. 

Even by your standards theres an amazing level of inaccuracy in this post as well.

1 hour ago, Stuart Dickson said:

Really - you've got the ultimate wife beater on your side and you want to spin out of this? Found guilty of 23 charges of assault against his wives and his step daughters. And your party kept him on the pay roll even whilst he was in prison. I don't think there's any grounds there to assume the SNP are right to claim the moral high ground, especially not when former party leaders are self confessed bigoted homophobes. 

Stop pissing about and answer the question.

You said the anti No violence was coming from the very top f the SNP.

SNP MPs and MSPs you said.

I provided a link to a No MP who is in court for assaulting a Yes supporter.

All I am asking for is an example pf your claim that anti No violence goes to the top of the SNP and includes MPs and MSPs.

You provided Bill Walker FFS. I did t ask about wife beating scum because none of us are talking about that.

This is just about your specific claim.

So.....can you provide a link showing any SNP MP or MSP who is in court charged with violence against No voters?

We can talk about the scumbag Bill Walker later.

Just now, oaksoft said:

Stop pissing about and answer the question.

You said the anti No violence was coming from the very top f the SNP.

SNP MPs and MSPs you said.

I provided a link to a No MP who is in court for assaulting a Yes supporter.

All I am asking for is an example pf your claim that anti No violence goes to the top of the SNP and includes MPs and MSPs.

You provided Bill Walker FFS. I did t ask about wife beating scum because none of us are talking about that.

This is just about your specific claim.

So.....can you provide a link showing any SNP MP or MSP who is in court charged with violence against No voters?

We can talk about the scumbag Bill Walker later.

Ach you're being ridiculous as usual. We were talking about knuckle dragging behaviour that abuses anyone with an alternative opinion, who tries to intimidate and silence the opposition. Jim Sillars did exactly that in 2014 when the former deputy leader claimed they would Nationalise BP, break up the banks and boycott every shop that backs "No". 

Top of the party right there Oaksoft. Date - 12th September 2014. 

3 minutes ago, Stuart Dickson said:

Ach you're being ridiculous as usual. We were talking about knuckle dragging behaviour that abuses anyone with an alternative opinion, who tries to intimidate and silence the opposition. Jim Sillars did exactly that in 2014 when the former deputy leader claimed they would Nationalise BP, break up the banks and boycott every shop that backs "No". 

Top of the party right there Oaksoft. Date - 12th September 2014. 

Well I hate to be pedantic but I think my No supporting MP in court for violence against a Yes supporter wins the day.

Nothing you have shown me about the behaviour of Yes voting MPs comes close to it.

Nice attempt to change the point if the conversation though. 

You must have driven your poor wife up the f**king wall with your inability to concede when you are clearly beaten. No wonder she jumped into the arms of another man. Still, the main thing is that you dont hold grudges. Nosirrrreeeeee.

Edited by oaksoft

3 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Well I hate to be pedantic but I think my No supporting MP in court for violence against a Yes supporter wins the day.

Nothing you have shown me about the behaviour of Yes voting MPs comes close to it.

Really? You think a grandee of the SNP threatening to ostracise No voters in the same way the Nazi's ostracised Jewish businesses is a lesser evil than a daft woman who kicked someone in the shin. 

You're sense of perspective is a bit off Oaksoft - even more off than usual :rolleyes: 

Edited by Stuart Dickson

Just now, Stuart Dickson said:

Really? You think threatening to ostracise No voters in the same way the Nazi's ostracised Jewish businesses is a lesser evil than a daft woman who kicked someone in the shin. 

You're sense of perspective is a bit off Oaksoft - even more off than usual :rolleyes: 

Are you actually asking me if threatening someone is worse than physically attacking them?

15 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Are you actually asking me if threatening someone is worse than physically attacking them?

It's interesting that you still seek to defend this. What is wrong with you? Did you miss your history classes at school? 

I wouldn't defend either persons behaviour but we do have a reference point. We do know that in 1933 in Germany Jews were being beaten quite badly, however stories of individual assaults aren't what we study in our history lessons today. Instead we focus on the Nazi organised boycott of all Jewish businesses as a watershed moment in history. So yes I would say that the threats made in September 2014 by Jim Sillars, a staunch ally of Alex Salmond and former deputy leader of the SNP did trump the actions of Marie Rimmer (who I'd never heard of before tonight so high up in the Labour Party she is) - no matter how inexcusable her behaviour was. 

Edited by Stuart Dickson

1 hour ago, Stuart Dickson said:

It's interesting that you still seek to defend this. What is wrong with you? Did you miss your history classes at school? 

I wouldn't defend either persons behaviour but we do have a reference point. We do know that in 1933 in Germany Jews were being beaten quite badly, however stories of individual assaults aren't what we study in our history lessons today. Instead we focus on the Nazi organised boycott of all Jewish businesses as a watershed moment in history. So yes I would say that the threats made in September 2014 by Jim Sillars, a staunch ally of Alex Salmond and former deputy leader of the SNP did trump the actions of Marie Rimmer (who I'd never heard of before tonight so high up in the Labour Party she is) - no matter how inexcusable her behaviour was. 

Deary me. End of conversation at this point.

2 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Deary me. End of conversation at this point.

Quite right. I can't believe you were actually claiming that a kick in the shins from a no mark politician was worse than the state organised boycott of businesses run by people with a differing opinion. As much as I like Jim Sillars that truly was indefensible and yet his assertion has been taken up by many of the followers of the cult of Salmond. Nationalism is always such an ugly thing....as we can all plainly see when Nicola Sturgeon appears on TV. 

Guest TPAFKATS
Both have certainly had the whip removed. McGarry faces 2 separate police charges and has been in trouble with the Party after a number of offensive tweets were made as well. The latest I can find on Thompson from your favourite propaganda site - Business For Scotland - is still under investigation for mortgage fraud and is still suspended from the party. 

Even by your standards theres an amazing level of inaccuracy in this post as well.

Hiya Stuart[emoji112]
You appear to have missed the chance to correct all your inaccuracies.
I'll help you out, as you seem a bit preoccupied with oaksoft.

Both MP's gave up the whip, it wasn't removed.
Thomson gave up her SNP membership, she wasn't suspended by the party.
Police started looking into Thomson's finances a year ago. As far as I know, they haven't actually spoken to her yet, they certainly haven't charged her.
McGarry faces 2 charges you say? Really! You must have information from the PFCOS that isn't in the public domain.
Last week you said my favorite website was wingsoverscotland.com now you claim it's businessforscotland.
This is as inaccurate as most of your posts, it's neither website.

Hiya Stuart[emoji112]
You appear to have missed the chance to correct all your inaccuracies.
I'll help you out, as you seem a bit preoccupied with oaksoft.

Both MP's gave up the whip, it wasn't removed.
Thomson gave up her SNP membership, she wasn't suspended by the party.
Police started looking into Thomson's finances a year ago. As far as I know, they haven't actually spoken to her yet, they certainly haven't charged her.
McGarry faces 2 charges you say? Really! You must have information from the PFCOS that isn't in the public domain.
Last week you said my favorite website was wingsoverscotland.com now you claim it's businessforscotland.
This is as inaccurate as most of your posts, it's neither website.

Aye right.....gave up the whip. Tell me, was that because of their political differences with Nicola Sturgeon or was it cause they were told, after dragging it out for weeks, that they better resign the whip or they'd get Jim Sellers and his Stormtroopers onto them. :rolleyes:

Guest TPAFKATS

I'm only correcting ur falsehoods. I dont know why they give up the whip, but I'm not going to make up reasons.

I'm not even sure who Jim Sellers is, never mind if he's a star wars fan?

4 hours ago, Stuart Dickson said:

Aye right.....gave up the whip. Tell me, was that because of their political differences with Nicola Sturgeon or was it cause they were told, after dragging it out for weeks, that they better resign the whip or they'd get Jim Sellers and his Stormtroopers onto them. :rolleyes:

Why would you possibly think Tony or anyone outside 3 or 4 people would know that.

You certainly don't know for sure but it doesn't stop your SNP-obsessed ego speculating.

The only known fact is that they gave up the whip themselves.

Unless you have evidence to the contrary why don't you simply concede the point?

Personally I think you are incapable of accepting when you are wrong.

Edited by oaksoft

19 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Why would you possibly think Tony or anyone outside 3 or 4 people would know that.

You certainly don't know for sure but it doesn't stop your SNP-obsessed ego speculating.

The only known fact is that they gave up the whip themselves.

Unless you have evidence to the contrary why don't you simply concede the point?

Personally I think you are incapable of accepting when you are wrong.

No I do know for a fact, and many others do too. Indeed I can tell you the exact person that was "advising" them and who continues to "advise" them in this "damage limitation" operation by the party. 

42 minutes ago, Stuart Dickson said:

No I do know for a fact, and many others do too. Indeed I can tell you the exact person that was "advising" them and who continues to "advise" them in this "damage limitation" operation by the party. 

Do you genuinely think people believe this?

You can't be that deluded can you?

Education, healthcare & the NHS in Scotland, Welfare reforms, The economy, Transport, Housing and social issues. These seem to be forgotten about by The First Minister when it's seems pushing for yet another referendum seems to be the more pressing concern. And I'm not suprised that I've already had a pro Sturgeon tambourine banger have a go-they seem good at that