Raith v Saints Sat 13th Aug.

Although I always say we should wear our Main Strip home and away. 

Forget that for Kirkcaldy. 

We must wear our Black change kit. 

And never wear the aw white monstrosity ever again. 

24 minutes ago, shull said:

Although I always say we should wear our Main Strip home and away. 

Forget that for Kirkcaldy. 

We must wear our Black change kit. 

And never wear the aw white monstrosity ever again. 

Only if you stop pulling faces shull

And we would have still won it wearing the Bib. 

The Bib is still a monstrosity  as was the Kit 86/87 Season.

Thankfully no Fans Council interference in 1926, 1959 and 2013.

The 2013 Kit should be the standard every Season, with very minor tweaks. 

WHAT IS THE POINT OF PINSTRIPES IF THEY CAN'T BE SEEN FROM THE STANDS? 

The Fans Council still haven't apologised for the mess they have made of the St Mirren Football Club Kit. 

Shameful 

For f**k sake!

Could we limit the infantile dummy spitting about the new strip to one thread?

Raith have a new CH (M'voto), who by all accounts has the turning circle of a super tanker.

We must exploit this,using the pace that we have, as they are a very well set up team.

1 hour ago, shull said:

And we would have still won it wearing the Bib. 

The Bib is still a monstrosity  as was the Kit 86/87 Season.

Thankfully no Fans Council interference in 1926, 1959 and 2013.

The 2013 Kit should be the standard every Season, with very minor tweaks. 

WHAT IS THE POINT OF PINSTRIPES IF THEY CAN'T BE SEEN FROM THE STANDS? 

The Fans Council still haven't apologised for the mess they have made of the St Mirren Football Club Kit. 

Shameful 

It's only unclear if you decide to ignore it. It was CLEARLY not all white from where I sit.

With no fans' council in place Saint Mirren had an almost white strip from 1960-64 and a pin stripe one for 3 years up till 1969.

And even the first sequence couldn't be classed as all white because they had black collars and cuffs.

Still. Fill your boots and these pages with your drivel if it keeps you happy.

Edited by stlucifer
3 years to 1969. Not just 2

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 7:25 AM, JJ McG said:

10/3 we are with the bookies for this 1, that's a huge price, bookies clearly don't think we have much of a chance.

We are 7/1 with Bet365 to win and both teams to score.

Surprised Raith won at Ayr given they have the handicap of Gary Locke and Darren Jackson in the dugout. This is the sort of game we must not lose if we've harbouring hopes of a play-off spot, we need to be taking 4/6 points in home and away games against the likes of Raith if we're to make up the 20-odd points we finished behind them last season.

1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

It's only unclear if you decide to ignore it. It was CLEARLY not all white from where I sit.

With no fans' council in place Saint Mirren had an almost white strip from 1960-64 and a pin stripe one for 3 years up till 1969.

And even the first sequence couldn't be classed as all white because they had black collars and cuffs.

Still. Fill your boots and these pages with your drivel if it keeps you happy.

I'm happy :D

You urnae :(

And FTOF is f*cking fuming :angry:

:) :rolleyes: :double

31 minutes ago, spoogy1 said:

Where's the best place to park up kirkaldy ? I was thinking mill street 100 metres from ground or Ramsay rd across from ground but Saturday's are a pain in the arse tae find parking up there on Match days

Ramsay Road is perfect. That's where I parked whenever I went there. Be there before 2.15 though.

Admission Prices RRFC v SMFC

ADULTS                                                                                          £15        (reduced from £18)

JUNIORS (under 16s, when accompanied by an Adult)    £  5         (reduced from £9)

JUNIORS (aged 12 – 16) unaccompanied                              £  8         (reduced from £9)

SENIOR CITIZENS (65 and over)                                               £  8         (reduced from £9)

FULL TIME STUDENTS (aged 16 and over)                            £10        (reduced from £12)

JOBSEEKERS                                                                                  £10        (reduced from £12)

DISABLED (Carer, if required, goes free)                               £  8  

Hopefully take through a good vocal support , looking forward to this one , I would start the way we ended against Morton 3 across the back 4 midfield and Sutton shankland and hardie up top , again all to do with what players are available, hopefully Mckenzie and Quinn are back.

Julian Broddle is Raith's guest on Saturday. He played for us in a difficult period of the early 90s but was a decent player and always gave his all in the stripes.

I believe we had a song/chant for him too. How did it go again? Julian, Julian. Julian, Julian. Yeh that was it [emoji846] one of the few songs I remembered the words for.

1 hour ago, Edinbuddie said:

Julian Broddle is Raith's guest on Saturday. He played for us in a difficult period of the early 90s but was a decent player and always gave his all in the stripes.

A great player for Saints and a Raith legend.

Hope he gets a fantastic reception from both sets of fans.

Shame I cannae be there.

Edited by shull
Nerves, I think I am being stalked

3 hours ago, Edinbuddie said:

Could those going please make sure he gets the clap from me!!!

Great committed player at a difficult time in our history.

Total respect for him.