Raith v Saints Sat 13th Aug.

Our record against Raith last term - 1 point from 12 - was pretty indicative of or season. That point was from a last minute equaliser too.

If we are going to finish higher than 6th our record against the teams expected to be around us must improve hugely.

We do have better players this year, but the squad balance is wrong. Plenty of options at centre back and centre forward, hardly any at full back or centre mid.

I would get Walsh in for Gallacher and Sutton in for either Clarkson or Shankland tomorrow. Think we will sneak another wee point, 1-1.

Rivals for the play-off spot that is our realistic target and as mentioned previously last season we managed 1 pt. from 12 against them - really could do with at least a point today. 

When Rae took over the last thing I expected to see us was weak in the defensive midfield area with Quinn still not fully fit I'd be tempted to drop Clarkson back into Central Midfield at least for the start of the match which I reckon could be a bit tasty! Bring on the flair boys in the second half.

As ever - COYS!  

20 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

For anyone not going to the game today, The Anchor are claiming that they'll show it live

anchor.JPG

I've found a live stream advertised 0n cricfree tv, although I was caught out a  couple of times last  season with streams that failed to deliver.

The fact that the Anchor is advertising it gives me hope that this one may be trusted...

22 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Being a Saints fan means you have to be an optimist. 

According to a few on here we will probably end on 90 points. Same guys that had us 4th in Premiership and promoted last year, in plays at worst.

Eh we wont.

Can see at best a draw here, but god knows what AR will do in Midfield.

So annoyed he sold Goodwin obviously a clash there.

Start Sutton please......

Keeps me sane on a Sat at 4.50 pm

COYS

Well not everyone can be as good a manager as Iain Murray - the man you were still hailing 10 months ago.