Wee Idea...

1 hour ago, Stuart Dickson said:

Well there you have it. POD would have St Mirren FC turn away business. Another one for the list. :rolleyes:

I think pod would have the clubs employees not indulge a rude and entitled "customer" who would rather take photos of car parks than figure out how to park his car legally.

28 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I think pod would have the clubs employees not indulge a rude and entitled "customer" who would rather take photos of car parks than figure out how to park his car legally.

What makes you think he was rude? And even if he was does it ever justify poor customer service? You were already on my list anyway....no need to add you. :rolleyes: 

12 hours ago, Stuart Dickson said:

Maybe so, but the club could have helped him. They chose not to. That's the kind of substandard service I think the club should address. Don't you? 

Aye. They can also help him find his shoes and tie his laces. Then find him a good lawyer to sue his estranged mother!

9 hours ago, Stuart Dickson said:

What makes you think he was rude? And even if he was does it ever justify poor customer service? You were already on my list anyway....no need to add you. :rolleyes: 

It justifies the employee not taking any shite from the entitled bastard.

There is a limit Stuart and I would never expect my employees to take a mouthful of abuse from your son or anyone else.

Talk to your boy. You should be embarassed that your son thinks it is OK to abuse anyone trying to do their job.

Edited by oaksoft

19 hours ago, Stuart Dickson said:

Were you not the guy that attack someone working in a shop while serving you ?