Lee Cox

Drew

10 minutes ago, FTOF said:

I hope this isn't an indication that Quinn is out for longer than was first thought.

according to manager he back doing full training and if no re-lapse tomorrow he well on way,but Saturday too early,McKenzie and Gordon both got game under there belts so would like to think both in squad or even better in team on Saturday

9 minutes ago, norrie82 said:

Quinn is not Zidane he is not the answer trust me. People think.he o's the Messiah but he is average at best

Don't know why you have such a downer on Quinn.  I thought he did well for us last season and if he is average then that is usually good enough to cope in this league.

22 hours ago, aldo_j said:

He's a lot better than you are giving him credit for. 

See current midfield performances for reference.

Quinn is a good player we are crying out for, however we're in one of those situations where the longer a player is out, the better he becomes. Usually happens when a team is struggling and the injured player is seen as the saviour. Can remember it happening with Ian Ross during our one year SPL stint, Steven Thomson (the midfield one) and Franco Miranda - although even with a broken leg he'd have been better at leftback than Mo sodding Camara.

1 hour ago, Stu said:

Quinn is a good player we are crying out for, however we're in one of those situations where the longer a player is out, the better he becomes. Usually happens when a team is struggling and the injured player is seen as the saviour. Can remember it happening with Ian Ross during our one year SPL stint, Steven Thomson (the midfield one) and Franco Miranda - although even with a broken leg he'd have been better at leftback than Mo sodding Camara.

Funnily enough, I was thinking of him earlier when I read a thread on Saints midfield lack of dig.

An under-appreciated player when he was a Buddie..

And a good goal-snaffler, too.

Edited by antrin