Alex Rae: sacked!

ulysses

• 5 months later...

Good.

I hope he gets it because it means he can concentrate on ruining his beloved Rangers rather than some other club making the mistake of employing him in good faith only for him to have 90% of his focus on Rangers. He was never away from functions or fans meeting or talking about them on the radio. He had a half arsed interest in being the Saints manager and i hope no other team have to suffer his pish as manager.

2 minutes ago, Spam_Valley said:

Good.

I hope he gets it because it means he can concentrate on ruining his beloved Rangers rather than some other club making the mistake of employing him in good faith only for him to have 90% of his focus on Rangers. He was never away from functions or fans meeting or talking about them on the radio. He had a half arsed interest in being the Saints manager and i hope no other team have to suffer his pish as manager.

Utter bigoted pish.

When Rae was SMFC Manager he was only interested in talking about one team.That team was not SMFC.

Nothing to do with bigotry or hatred Faraway.Try listening to him on Radio Clyde phone in.Fair dos,everyone has a club they love but you shouldn't wax lyrically about another club when you're a Manager elsewhere.

3 minutes ago, HSS said:

When Rae was SMFC Manager he was only interested in talking about one team.That team was not SMFC.

Nothing to do with bigotry or hatred Faraway.Try listening to him on Radio Clyde phone in.Fair dos,everyone has a club they love but you shouldn't wax lyrically about another club when you're a Manager elsewhere.

Aye, I'm sure he, completely out of context and no questions related to Rangers, just started talking about them. Im out, all water under a bridge that leaves a bitter taste I'm afraid.

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, I'm sure he, completely out of context and no questions related to Rangers, just started talking about them. Im out, all water under a bridge that leaves a bitter taste I'm afraid.

The Boyne Bridge?

7 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

A lot of the older Saints Fans have the same attitude as you.Saints supporter but favours one half of the ugly sisters over the other.

Is it a religious thing?

1 hour ago, cockles1987 said:

Didn't you say you had Faraway on ignore?

Yup.  I did.  :)

But it was brought to my attention that Skidmark was following me and trolling with the safety net of me not opposing his pish, cause I hadn't seen it... so instead of getting peace I got slightly peaced off.

I had noticed the pish when people quoted his guff, so eventually realised that if I ignored Skidmark his cowardly (Tedious Tom nailed it with that observation of the person!  :) ) pish was not going to diminish. )

He always surfaces to support sevco.  This time to suggest that everyone else but his real team/club/clumpany are bigots.

So I offer my apologies to forum users but there will be even more irrelevant pish than usual in threads he pollutes.  When I can be arsed, I'll be answering back pish with pish.

Shame.  :(

Edited by antrin

When Rae was the manager he appeared on sports joirnalism programmes less often than S Thompson esq who talked about The Rangers FC just as much.

That really doesn't bother me one iota. They can only respond to the popular discussion topics and sadly for us, in Scotland that tends to be one of two teams whereby a previous affiliation is seen as a qualification.

I didn't mind how he spoke re Saints either. He often spoke sense as he sought to heal a seriously fractured dressing room.

What I did really object to was his dogmatic approach to tactics which were patently wrong.

The more they backfired, the more he insisted the fault was the players ability and the fans lack of tactical knowledge.

Now THAT was worth complaining about!

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

It reeks of hatred, totally uncalled for and mostly opinionated pish. Hope this helps. Oh, don't worry about Tantrum, he's a stupid auld Cnut who's scared to meet me. :)

Well, as you never come to Paisley or attend Saints matches, it would be unlikely that I would meet you.

And NEVER scared. Why should I be?

Was that a threat?  It's a bit silly to threaten people online, even in an unmoderated forum such as this. I suppose you could summon up the courage to challenge a pensioner... from a safe distance.

I've offered to race you, go up a hill, any sporting contest you fancy and you would lose.  To a pensioner.

What was it TT called you?  Coward and blowhard.

Paisley 10k in August?

52 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

That'll be the orange teat that you're always sucking on.

Alex Rae should never have got near the club. Heard he stopped Sean Kelly from wearing green boots and played one group of 'people' against another at training which was stopped after the takeover. "Inappropriate tshirts" apparently as well! Heard this all from a few other supporters.

Could be bollocks but who knows...

Delighted he is no longer at our club!