Greenock Morton v St Mirren Championship 1/11/16

shull

No positives to take really. We have regressed since Rae left the club, I never thought that was possible.

It seems to me that it's when not if they make it 2-0.

I'm hoping Clarkon or Shankland will touch the ball before the HT whistle.

Go on, prove me wrong.

If you don't start your best bet for goals who is also your best option in the air against a team who have struggled to defend crosses and set pieces then you deserve to get your arse kicked and we are.
Clueless Spineless Talentless squad nudging us closer to oblivion 
( I'm sure it'll be none of their faults as they try to persuade Championship sides to pay them the same money next year )

This is worrying .. dire

I said I'd take fullarton over Ross as I'd hope he could at least organise a defence. 

30% possession and not one shot on goal never mind on target 

I'll still give my support to Ross ....but a dead cat would bounce .. I've seen nothing to show any sort of reaction apart from a negative one 

tonight we look like a gang ...not good 

It's been coming. At least we'll be able to put an official time figure on the unbeaten run against them. We really are rancid. Still think we'll stay up with a January reshuffle but Jack needs some money or else we could be heading down and out.