Greenock Morton v St Mirren Championship 1/11/16

shull

HT 2-0

That scoreline certainly isn't deserved, Morton should be at least 3 up.

It's been attack v defence so far. Morton are clearly the better side and it's just a case of how much they want to score.

As for us, in my quarter century watching St Mirren that's the worst 45 minute performance I've ever seen.

HT 2-0

That scoreline certainly isn't deserved, Morton should be at least 3 up.

It's been attack v defence so far. Morton are clearly the better side and it's just a case of how much they want to score.

As for us, in my quarter century watching St Mirren that's the worst 45 minute performance I've ever seen.

This is bang on. Never seen such a bad st Mirren performance in 20 odd years.

Gutless, spineless, clueless.

1 minute ago, melmac said:

Why the feck do we persist with Hutton and that fn charlatan Mallan, they are why we are where we are, that and a duff defence.

You really dont half talk a pile of shite clearly have an agenda against mallan. given you never answered my retort about mallan the other day wjen you said get him to feck 

Just now, Clydebanksaint said:

You really dont half talk a pile of shite clearly have an agenda against mallan. given you never answered my retort about mallan the other day wjen you said get him to feck 

I don't rate Mallan either tbh.  He can shoot but I don't see much else from him.

Not much in a tackle and his passing is below par.  So in fairness to the poster you are lambasting I actually see the chaps point.

Disnae sound good, or bode well that Ross didn't get any positive reaction on his appointment. I fear yet another relative rooky manager is going to relegate us, how many feckin clues do you need to see what is needed in these circumstances is experience first, to form a solid base, then perhaps try a management team for the longer term.

Actually thought for first 10 mins we looked up for the challenge put in a few meaty challenges, actually passed to a team mate.

Then in space of 5 minutes give away 3 stupid free kicks in dangerous areas and bang Langfield stands on his line and from then on they have humped us.