St Mirren v Dunfermline

Langbank

On Wednesday, September 28, 2016 at 11:03 PM, the barrhead teacher said:

Another home game l will probably miss due to kick off time. Why bother with a season ticket when TVs deal leads to this ridiculous 5.15 time. Friday night would be much preferable.

Just for Shull

26 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

I take it you have been waiting for your first fare since 6am this morning.  Can you not do a crossword to kill your time. 

Dropped daughter at School 08.51

Had a lovely cup of tea, finished that at 09.17.

Picked up first hire at 09.32.

Been a reasonably profitable day so far. 

Crosswords I find boring. 

The Forum can be entertaining inbetween hires. 

Have a nice day, Sir. 

Regards 

Vic x

28 minutes ago, shull said:

And get yirself down to Greenhill Road v The Pars. 

Stay in a Hotel. 

f**k CALEDONIAN MCBRAYNE 

:D

I'm in a far off land where Cal-mac don't route.  Glad it's on TV though as the good lady will recoded it. Won't be home until a few days before Christmas so plenty time to ponder should I watch or not. 

On ‎30‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 8:22 AM, Callum Gilhooley said:

Yes for you maybe. But how many people would that inconvenience ?  

fwiw, i think 5.15 KO on a saturday is just plain stupid & I do agree about the season ticket thing. 

I think Friday night games are a load of pish, but 5.15 on a Saturday is even worse IMO.

To tell the truth - I prefer Satuday at 3pm or a Friday night but I am looking forward to this game.

At my age - this is just about exciting as  life gets on a Saturday evening.

Despite losing to the Pars at Dunfermline this season it was an exciting roller coaster of a game.

Lets hope we can reverse the result.

4 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

To tell the truth - I prefer Satuday at 3pm or a Friday night but I am looking forward to this game.

At my age - this is just about exciting as  life gets on a Saturday evening.

Despite losing to the Pars at Dunfermline this season it was an exciting roller coaster of a game.

Lets hope we can reverse the result.

We were on top of that game for long periods at east end park . I thought we deserved at least a draw . 

If we can show the same commitment next week as we showed today , we'll not be far away . 

Hopefully we have finally 'bottomed out' by losing the long standing record against Morton compounded by the defeat at home to Dumbarton. The performance by the team in the second half on Sunday gives me hope that we can turn this round and the belief was there for all to see in the players playing some great stuff in the closing stages in a game that could have seen us score 4 goals inside the last ten minutes.

Would like to see us start the game on Saturday the way we finished and play on the front foot and go for the win from the start.

Dunfermline brought about 800 at start of last season in the cup but sadly the ko time and being on tv will hamper what could have been a decent gate. Pars will probably now only bring 400 tops while the home support won't be as good as it could be.

I think we will win this 3-1 with Sutton and Shankland amongst the goals with the youngsters getting in behind the Pars defence and supplying terrific delivery from the wide areas.

Looking forward to this and can't say I have said that about a saints game for quite a while.

Mon the saints!