Sign in to follow this  
dr rotund

Jack Ross will come good

If we can get some early results while the team is not at full strength it will be a bonus. Once we have a fully fit first 11 including a new striker we will be a team to be reckoned with. 

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

PM Div? :lol:

Good luck with that. :byebye

More chance of a reply from Lord Lucan.

After I posted on a thread about my unanswered PM, Div did finally PM me back. I responded and haven't heard a peep from him since:rolleyes:

If we can get some early results while the team is not at full strength it will be a bonus. Once we have a fully fit first 11 including a new striker we will be a team to be reckoned with. 

What new striker?

What is wrong with the ones we have?

54 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

What new striker?

What is wrong with the ones we have?

Nothing wrong with them at all but we are clearly still in the market for another striker. If we lose Reilly to injury we don't have another player of his type. 

28 minutes ago, dr rotund said:

Jack proving his doubters wrong again yesterday!:rolleyes:

One game doesn't prove much, the last part of last season proved plenty and, overall, this season is proof we are in with a shout of promotion. Very early days but we could be champions but a play off place would, IMO, be seen as a success. After that.........well, let's see.

On 10/6/2016 at 11:26 AM, Soctty said:

I was optimistic about Jack Ross' appointment, but am starting to worry. He's already without a win in his first two days at the club, and I'm also worried the club haven't kept us informed enough - we don't even know what he had for dinner on Tuesday night! Did he brush his teeth this morning? And when does his his car's MOT run out?

The club and manager really need to buck up their ideas...

Glad Jack got over that early, fruitless couple of days...

2 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

I'm not going to look back on this thread as I'm pretty sure Jack made a complete ass of my likely comments.

And I for one am delighted he did so! :headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang

The vast majority are delighted he proved them wrong. Just the one or two who are still waiting for him to come bad...

A far more accurate thread than the must go one. It pays to actually know a good thing when you see it even if it doesn't happen as instantly as the impatient, unrealistic supporters would want.