Assistant

Welcome to the club . 

Got a good feeling about this partnership . 

Was down at the club earlier & noticed the reversible name plate going on the office door.

I think it said Torville & Dean on the reverse ? Guess as recent history tells us that our 'dream team' management duos are quickly skating on thin ice :P

Welcome to our club

:)

1 hour ago, whydowebother said:

Was down at the club earlier & noticed the reversible name plate going on the office door.

I think it said Torville & Dean on the reverse ? Guess as recent history tells us that our 'dream team' management duos are quickly skating on thin ice :P

Welcome to our club

:)

Not that quickly . The only one who didn't get a decent amount of time was Teale (and Longwell) . 

The others had plenty of time and made an arse of it .

Welcome to the club James Fowler! A very solid appointment by the club. It's going to take time but things are shaping up nicely off the pitch.

Now watch Kyle Hutton find the fine form he showed last year and blossom into the player we thought we were getting. :-)

This puts me a little at ease if they truly can strike up a partnership. Fowler was a little unlucky with QotS as, if I remember correctly, he lost a few of his first season players but still kept them clear of any danger areas. Only thing might be the "chest beating" as he must have aspirations of re-finding a manager's job though I'm sure this must have been discussed.

Welcome aboard Jim.

One of my Dumfries Buds said that the story was that Fowler missed playing and wanted to continue, and the move into management had came a bit too early for him. Had a falling out with queens when over this and they decided to part company .

True or not i dont know  but might explain the move to a lower league player / coach role. Will he play for us ? who knows ?

8 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

One of my Dumfries Buds said that the story was that Fowler missed playing and wanted to continue, and the move into management had came a bit too early for him. Had a falling out with queens when over this and they decided to part company .

True or not i dont know  but might explain the move to a lower league player / coach role. Will he play for us ? who knows ?

If he was player/coach then would that not prevent him playing for us until the next window.