Thank you Alan McManus

St.Ricky

I have been impressed by the way Alan McManus has gone about his business on three counts.

1 The great improvement made in the energy and commitment of players and organisation over his spell as caretaker.

2 The great football being played by the Under 20s when I have seen them (I will be there on Monday night).

3 The dignified and professional way in which he has conducted himself.

I hope that will be with us for some time.

Thanks

On 8 October 2016 at 11:38 AM, St.Ricky said:

I have been impressed by the way Alan McManus has gone about his business on three counts.

1 The great improvement made in the energy and commitment of players and organisation over his spell as caretaker.

2 The great football being played by the Under 20s when I have seen them (I will be there on Monday night).

3 The dignified and professional way in which he has conducted himself.

I hope that will be with us for some time.

Thanks

Completely agree , I'm certain Alan would be the first to admit that Andy Webster played his part also . The pair of them are a credit to themselves and St a Mirren FC . 

Completely agree , I'm certain Alan would be the first to admit that Andy Webster played his part also . The pair of them are a credit to themselves and St a Mirren FC . 

Yeah, Andy Webster played his part alright. By staying off the pitch he improved the team by 50%. I'm glad you're not too busy as a radio pundit Alex to stop posting on here. No, I'm not a board member either.

21 hours ago, Mykey said:

Yeah, Andy Webster played his part alright. By staying off the pitch he improved the team by 50%. I'm glad you're not too busy as a radio pundit Alex to stop posting on here. No, I'm not a board member either.

Just shows me you know nothing about the game or what's involved in building confidence or indeed team spirit . Anyway more to the point what a great day we all had in Edinburgh what a result so I just hope this kick starts our season as if Jack gets the confidence up I can see us actually making the play offs . As for your comments I suggest you either don't come this Saturday or if you do keep your negative comments to yourself please . Is maybe one of your relations a Board Member ? Or maybe sleeps with one ! Or maybe you do !

1 hour ago, Mykey said:

Because I think Webster has been shit this season i'm not to go on Saturday? Really? FFS.

If that was the criterion for non-attendance, the match day attendance would be down by about 75%.:rolleyes:

Just to clarify matters for our resident blue bigot sympathiser; I am not a board member, nor friends with a board member, but I have had a couple of beers with our chairman when played for Ashvale in the P&D. It didn't go any further than that. Honest.:o:lol:

Edited by FTOF

23 hours ago, FTOF said:

If that was the criterion for non-attendance, the match day attendance would be down by about 75%.:rolleyes:

Just to clarify matters for our resident blue bigot sympathiser; I am not a board member, nor friends with a board member, but I have had a couple of beers with our chairman when played for Ashvale in the P&D. It didn't go any further than that. Honest.:o:lol:

You are a board member. . . 

. . . wait, I mean stiff member:P