St Mirren v Ayr United Challenge Cup Quarter Final 13/11/16

shull

12 minutes ago, bud77 said:

Decided to give the game a miss today, the only reason I was thinking of going is because it's on the season ticket but the changes they made to the format have really turned it into a Mickey Mouse cup and are solely for the benefit of the gruesome twosome.  

Ended up coming down on the other side of the argument; after some hummin and hawin I have opted to go. Deciding factor was the wee man wanting to see the match.

A bit down in the dumps about the whole scenario just now - but while this cup is small fry in comparison to survival, it may be the wee pick-me-up we need. A cup final with silverware at stake and championship survival will do me fine for this season!

First of all - lets win again and set us up with a bit of confidence before the crunch game next week.

I think we can win this - and hopefully kick start our campaign. 

COYS 

25 minutes ago, renfrew said:

Being a season ticket holder i will save the club money by not going. I have watch enough shit football this weekend and have no desire to watch any more :thumbsdown

Reading between the lines........Mrs Renfrew says you can't go.:o

40 minutes ago, southsidebud said:

Ended up coming down on the other side of the argument; after some hummin and hawin I have opted to go. Deciding factor was the wee man wanting to see the match.

A bit down in the dumps about the whole scenario just now - but while this cup is small fry in comparison to survival, it may be the wee pick-me-up we need. A cup final with silverware at stake and championship survival will do me fine for this season!

First of all - lets win again and set us up with a bit of confidence before the crunch game next week.

I think we can win this - and hopefully kick start our campaign. 

COYS 

I certainly hope we win and win well.

However I don't want to legitimize the changes, we all know Doncaster will be trying to claim it's been a massive success, proves that colt teams can play in the lower leagues and gives him more ammunition to promote 2 Scottish clubs playing in England. He has done absolutely nothing to promote the game in Scotland as a whole and has quite often in my opinion went the opposite way by more or less stating that 50 clubs are there purely as cannon fodder for the other 2.

my good good (good) personal friend, the CEO of Premier Sports, has asked me to remind you all that the game is on tomorrow.

No connection fee this month and no contract and just cancel 10 days before the next billing date....so, effectively £5 to watch t he game right here http://www.premiersports.com/

enter promo code NI2016 ...one month of Premier Sports for a fiver with our game to start it off.

Of course, I would rather our fans rolled up at the gate and payed the money and supported the team....but many, like me, are out of range, so....like me, watch on Premier Sports.

*Farmer John has not been paid for his words!

Your good friend forgot the important part ?

ETA; I talk pish

Miserable rainy day, and a shite kick off time and a diddy cup. Won't be a surprise that there isn't much of a crowd.

Games been as expected so far, absolutely brutal from both teams. Gallagher just made s decent save from a skidding effort from outside the box right enough.

Just now, TopCat said:

Miserable rainy day, and a shite kick off time and a diddy cup. Won't be a surprise that there isn't much of a crowd.

Games been as expected so far, absolutely brutal from both teams. Gallagher just made s decent save from a skidding effort from outside the box right enough.

Any decent players that could play for Scotland? :rolleyes: