Who will be the next manager

iainsc

So again we dont win, no the idiots that support this joke of a club  will be saying that we have the wrong manager again. The problem is we need to give the manager descent money I think about £5000,000 or we will go do again we are becoming the joke of Scottish football.   

3 minutes ago, iainsc said:

So again we dont win, no the idiots that support this joke of a club  will be saying that we have the wrong manager again. The problem is we need to give the manager descent money I think about £5000,000 or we will go do again we are becoming the joke of Scottish football.   

The one thing the club cant be accused of is not giving several managers money. We got hee-haw in return though!

1 hour ago, iainsc said:

Ok Shull so you are saying that our new BOD dont have any money so nothing has changed from the old board in that case then St.Mirren will go down again and again.

Yes, and we will become a Part Time Club with the useless Jessie Players getting the wages they deserve.  :clapping

Bus fare expenses only. 

The real question is "when will people start calling for a new manager"?

It was a terrible time to sack Rae because even if we make 6th like last season (and my flabber will be gasted if we do better) then for a lot of people Ross will be tainted with being part of the failure.

I'll give this management team the support I give every Saints manager :rolleyes:, but they've been handed a poisoned chalice.

Still trying to work out if the the OP means £5m , or £5k

Money isn't the answer to our problems. We have a squad capable of doing better. While underwhelmed by the new management duo, slating them ( before they get a decent shot at organising what we have and getting them to build up confidence ) will not help matters.

I wonder if the OP gets slated within 90 minutes of arriving at work ?

They're will be no need for this kind of thread this season.

13 hours ago, iainsc said:

Descent money?

Are you a skydiver?

1 hour ago, pod said:

If the topic is about money for player, why start it with the title "Who will be the next manager" :huh:

Because that is what happens at this club as soon as the team does not get a win then the shouts for him to be sack, I myself tinnks that Rae should have been given more time.

19 minutes ago, iainsc said:

Because that is what happens at this club as soon as the team does not get a win then the shouts for him to be sack, I myself tinnks that Rae should have been given more time.

I think, just my opinion you understand, that you should take a little more time when starting a thread.

Try to get the title and the post to mean, ever so slightly, the...........................

Ah,. feck, just re-title this threat "Confused..................aye" 

Jim Duffy is doing not a bad job down in Greenock on a shoestring. Money would help but good management the key. Come on jack show us how it's done.

3 hours ago, iainsc said:

He has only lost one game with the team he inherited.. Nobody but you has suggested what the supporters or board tinnks

17 hours ago, iainsc said:

This is probably the very worst thread I have ever read, not only on this here fine forum of ours but on the entire internet as I have discovered.