The Jack Ross Interviews Thread

shull

I think Shull's point is valid enough here to an extent, I didn't make it yesterday but felt we've been riding our luck a wee bit in parts of last 3 home games, yesterday's match would have been a good opportunity to get a good team performance prior to a tricky away game at Dumbarton next week. Opportunity missed perhaps?

3 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

I see Shull is having withdrawals that he's not been involved in instigating an argument with anyone in a few days so he's taken to shouting at his reflection in puddles in the hope someone joins in. 

It's not only Shull, I'm sure you can see some other  posts on here and after the game on the match day thread, who is slightly disgruntled, although he does take it to a higher level.

No need for an argument, just a different opinion from some people who can see no wrong with the manager. 

Just now, faraway saint said:

It's not only Shull, I'm sure you can see some other  posts on here and after the game on the match day thread, who is slightly disgruntled, although he does take it to a higher level.

No need for an argument, just a different opinion from some people who can see no wrong with the manager. 

Ah come on now. No-one is happy losing a game but he's literally gone from. 'JACK ROSS IS A GOD, A HERO! MY FAVOURITE EVER! JUST LISTEN TO HIS INTERVIEWS' to 'HE'S MADE A MOCKERY OF THE CLUB AND ALL IT STANDS FOR, I HOPE HE LEAVES AT THE END OF THE SEASON AND DON'T CARE WHAT HE HAS TO SAY'. In a single post. Yes, it was a disappointing loss but football is a squad game and we have utilise that squad effectively. Jack Ross had questions to ask in regards to his squad strength beyond his strongest XI and this was the most convenient time to do so. Had the last 30 gone like the first 60 yesterday, we'd be comfortably through without any complaint whatsoever.

He's clearly either trolling for a reaction and argument from others and doesn't believe a syllable of what he typed (which I suspect), or the most unhinged, over-reactionary individual on here. Either way, he looks more than a little daft as an outcome.

Just now, djchapsticks said:

Ah come on now. No-one is happy losing a game but he's literally gone from. 'JACK ROSS IS A GOD, A HERO! MY FAVOURITE EVER! JUST LISTEN TO HIS INTERVIEWS' to 'HE'S MADE A MOCKERY OF THE CLUB AND ALL IT STANDS FOR, I HOPE HE LEAVES AT THE END OF THE SEASON AND DON'T CARE WHAT HE HAS TO SAY'. In a single post. Yes, it was a disappointing loss but football is a squad game and we have utilise that squad effectively. Jack Ross had questions to ask in regards to his squad strength beyond his strongest XI and this was the most convenient time to do so. Had the last 30 gone like the first 60 yesterday, we'd be comfortably through without any complaint whatsoever.

He's clearly either trolling for a reaction and argument from others and doesn't believe a syllable of what he typed (which I suspect), or the most unhinged, over-reactionary individual on here. Either way, he looks more than a little daft as an outcome.

What part of "he does take it to higher level" did you miss?

Aye, fire in, need to go, fitba to watch. :byebye

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

What part of "he does take it to higher level" did you miss?

Aye, fire in, need to go, fitba to watch. :byebye

I didn't miss it.

I was mainly addressing the second sentence of your post where you said 'No need for an argument, just a different opinion from some people who can see no wrong with the manager.' by suggesting it isn't in fact his genuine opinion and he most certainly does find need for an argument given that he'd called him a 'God' one page previously. :lol:

To wit, he himself sees no wrong with Jack. Again, shouting at his own reflection in puddles. ^_^

Edited by djchapsticks

I believe in every word I say. 

Football ain't a Squad game. 

Best Team must be played in every competitive match. 

We will still win the League thanks to Jack. 

We have been dumped out of the Challenge Cup thanks to Jack. 

I was very disappointed at Jack taking the piss yesterday out of St Mirren Football Club and our Fans. 

He will learn but probably won't apologise. 

UTTER DISRESPECT YESTERDAY. 

Edited by shull

I am daft, trolling,  unhinged and converse with a reflection in a puddle. 

So says my utterly obsessive abuser. 

Just because I am disappointed at losing a Cup match. 

It was the Manager's fault. 

Ross will and does get high praise when we have success. 

Ross deserves my stick for that pathetic performance yesterday. 

Hopefully back on the happy course next week with a win at Dumbarton. 

COME ON MY TEAM. 

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

I didn't miss it.

I was mainly addressing the second sentence of your post where you said 'No need for an argument, just a different opinion from some people who can see no wrong with the manager.' by suggesting it isn't in fact his genuine opinion and he most certainly does find need for an argument given that he'd called him a 'God' one page previously. :lol:

To wit, he himself sees no wrong with Jack. Again, shouting at his own reflection in puddles. ^_^

Aye, and you can't wait to tell us at every turn. <_<

10 minutes ago, guinness said:

Why do any of you waste your time arguing with this guy? Just ignore him.

I dinnae ignore anybody, buddie :D :byebye

Even obsessive abusers and there are plenty.

13 hours ago, shull said:

After yesterday's disgrace let's hope he can get us promoted , then he can move on.

Absolute liberty treating a National Cup as a Pre Season Friendly 

In front of expectant paying St Mirren Supporters.

Strongest Team should have played.

I was hoping to win this Trophy along with winning the League.

A day after our 140th Birthday .....

JACK ROSS TREATING OUR CLUB & FANS WITH UTTER CONTEMPT.

Doubt he will apologise.

Shull I have made mistakes , you have made mistakes , Jack Ross has made mistakes , mistakes is what makes us stronger if we take mistakes onboard know what I mean mate.

1 minute ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Shull I have made mistakes , you have made mistakes , Jack Ross has made mistakes , mistakes is what makes us stronger if we take mistakes onboard know what I mean mate.

He just needed to respect our Club , Fans & Tournament and pick the strongest Team.

13 minutes ago, shull said:

If he made a mistake, he'll say sorry ramorra.

I don't know about that though we all have opinions ? There is no way Jack wanted to be knocked out the cup however I reckon Jack is 100%  focused on the league who is so near his target for the first quarter rightly  in my book or wrongly in yours  I'm sure he is focused on the Dumbarton game. Jack is doing a tremendous job lets just get on with supporting him and the team. 

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

13 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

I'm visiting some of my mistakes right now. :whistle

Edited by insaintee