The Jack Ross Interviews Thread

shull

Its not just Lewis Morgan who has a big future in the game. The way Jack Ross goes about his business you can see him having a pretty bright future too.

Like Morgan we are lucky to have him and should enjoy him while we have him.

It's great to hear the genuine passion he and a number of the players have for the club. It's not a forced thing it's a genuine affection for OUR club. Love listening to him chat about the buds.

On 30 December 2017 at 10:18 AM, uhura said:

The motif on his cardigan identifies the brand as All Saints. 

D'ye think that's a deliberate but subtle way backing the team with some adult appropriate tailoring. 

Or is just wearing it because it's quite nice and he got it from his mum at Christmas?

Know him from when he was a player and he's always worn that brand. 

I can’t remember liking a manager as much as Jack, the guy is brilliant. As a provincial club, I realize if he continues like this then we’ll struggle to keep him but it’s great to have him as the manager right now.

Regardless of how the season pans out, Jack has been brilliant.........Top Man Jacko :D

7 hours ago, John Gotti said:

I can’t remember liking a manager as much as Jack, the guy is brilliant. As a provincial club, I realize if he continues like this then we’ll struggle to keep him but it’s great to have him as the manager right now.

Regardless of how the season pans out, Jack has been brilliant.........Top Man Jacko :D

I actually think that being the character that he is that Jack will stay with us for at least one season when we go up. If he has a fantastic season then it's inevitable that bigger club will come sniffing. Hopefully we'll get lots of compensation for that and be forever thankful to Jack for what he's done for our club. Right now though i don't think he's going anywhere else soon.