Season 17/18 St Mirren Kit

shull

24 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Now we have Skyview, could we update to plus so we can pause & rewind ?

Have you had a look at their website? Corporate bullshite speak ramped up to the max. If they wrote the pre-match previews for the feeshal' website they would be something like this...

Jack Ross will be looking to achieve deliverable outcomes this Saturday, setting out quality defensive plans, and a midfield set to shine with performance based goals suitable for the market conditions. Up front, a portfolio of striking talent laced with experience in the soccer marketplace can achieve the desired outcomes using quality procurement procedures. Come on ye saints.

Edited by pozbaird

2 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Have you had a look at their website? Corporate bullshite speak ramped up to the max. If they wrote the pre-match previews for the feeshal' website they would be something like this...

Jack Ross will be looking to achieve deliverable outcomes this Saturday, setting out quality defensive plans, and a midfield set to shine with performance based goals suitable for the market conditions. Up front, a portfolio of striking talent laced with experience in the soccer marketplace can achieve the desired outcomes using quality procurement procedures. Come on ye saints, give us a quality product.

They are a capital investment company based in LA. Does the Bullshit come as a surprise ? 

Perhaps they should tone it down a bit for Paisley .

"Haw man , whit yet make eh us by the way , were f**kin minted man . We pure buy stuff fur f**k aw an sell it fur hunners !!

Geez a draw o yer fag big man ." 

3 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

They are a capital investment company based in LA. Does the Bullshit come as a surprise ? 

Perhaps they should tone it down a bit for Paisley .

"Haw man , whit yet make eh us by the way , were f**kin minted man . We pure buy stuff fur f**k aw an sell it fur hunners !!

Geez a draw o yer fag big man ." 

:D That's more like it.

If St Mirren have any business sense they will get this new strip launched before the Raith game. Set up a porta cabin of sorts in car park or next to ticket office get current fringe / injured players popping along for a bit and selling them from 10am.

I hope the club also announce ticket prices of £5 for an adult and kids for free. Get in a home crowd of over 6,000 and tap into this feel good factor.

There is a special bond forming between the players and the support. We have to tap into while the going is good.

I know we haven't achieved anything concrete on the field yet but together we can do this.

#wearestayingup

Needs to be a decent one. You don't want us to win the Championship next season in some minging strip.

I was 9 in 1968 when we won the old second division. My son was 9 in 2000 when we won the old first division. My grandson will be 9 when next season ends. Where's the nearest bookie?

ETA I'll make it a double, I think. I was 28 when we won the cup in 87, my old man was 28 when we won it in 59 and my granda was (officially, anyway) 28 when we won it in 1926 - family legend has it that he added 2 years to his age to volunteer for WW1. My son will be 28 in 2019...

:)

I grew up in Paisley but moved South with parents in '88. Have always followed St Mirren and didnt miss any home games as a kid. Onl;y now get to a game every couple of years when visiting Scotland.

Just seen new Kit and was surprised its identical to my 4 sons team kit. They are another SMFC but South Molton FC in Devon. Have same Black and White but away kit is red and black stripes.

We shall see if that is the new away kit too......

Ironic I have moved 400 plus miles and kids now play for SMFC albeit not quite the same. One day maybe :D

South Molton Kit.jpg