Season 17/18 St Mirren Kit

shull

8 minutes ago, RVMac said:

I grew up in Paisley but moved South with parents in '88. Have always followed St Mirren and didnt miss any home games as a kid. Onl;y now get to a game every couple of years when visiting Scotland.

Just seen new Kit and was surprised its identical to my 4 sons team kit. They are another SMFC but South Molton FC in Devon. Have same Black and White but away kit is red and black stripes.

We shall see if that is the new away kit too......

Ironic I have moved 400 plus miles and kids now play for SMFC albeit not quite the same. One day maybe :D

South Molton Kit.jpg

Apart from the big white patch thats not a bad ol` kit !   Suppose we`ll just have to wait & see exactly what the new kit looks like with sponsor logo.

3 hours ago, RVMac said:

I grew up in Paisley but moved South with parents in '88. Have always followed St Mirren and didnt miss any home games as a kid. Onl;y now get to a game every couple of years when visiting Scotland.

Just seen new Kit and was surprised its identical to my 4 sons team kit. They are another SMFC but South Molton FC in Devon. Have same Black and White but away kit is red and black stripes.

We shall see if that is the new away kit too......

Ironic I have moved 400 plus miles and kids now play for SMFC albeit not quite the same. One day maybe :D

South Molton Kit.jpg

I like it. :thumbs2

On 31/03/2017 at 11:52 AM, FS said:

Home and away sorted, have them wrapped please...  :P

Joma%20St%20Mirren%20away%20top.jpg
Joma%20St%20Mirren%20top%201.jpg

I really hope the new kits are something like this.

I always liked the AC Milan style away top from a few years ago although I was in the middle of my 'away from football' phase so never got it at the time :(

Saints will make a fortune from us if they deliver as above. I'll be buying 2*full kit for the boy and both home and away tops for me.

Does anyone know if there is a retro top seller that may have the original black and red away top from a few years ago?

1 hour ago, pozbaird said:

Home - 25mm black and white stripes with stripes on the back and the sponsor logo treated tastefully on the front.

Away - something red, or something red & black.

Must be achieveable. That isn't a big list of demands. ^_^

But you'd likely be too fussy.

for poz.jpg

I heard the new top was designed to remind everyone how the club has been all over the place since wee DL lost it. Apparently once we gain some stability the stripes will straighten themselves out. It's so the doubters realise the best guy to straighten the club out  is JR (manager of the month). Rumour has it that with a bit of stability the middle stripe turns black, the other stripes change and label changes to F@@@ the Morton. 

:withstupid

Fasionista ya bass!

zig.png

I was 9 in 1968 when we won the old second division. My son was 9 in 2000 when we won the old first division. My grandson will be 9 when next season ends. Where's the nearest bookie?

ETA I'll make it a double, I think. I was 28 when we won the cup in 87, my old man was 28 when we won it in 59 and my granda was (officially, anyway) 28 when we won it in 1926 - family legend has it that he added 2 years to his age to volunteer for WW1. My son will be 28 in 2019...

[emoji4]

I was 9 when we won the cup in 87 are we related?

I was 28 in 2006 and we won FA.

• 2 weeks later...
Had thirty minutes to spend with Photoshop before the final of Masterchef starts... [emoji14]

shirts.jpg.899cb9b2404ea5210c1ce2ee4c39e5e3.jpg

Superb Poz

I'm not a fan of our home and away strips both having black stripes, prefer away to be solid red top, shorts and socks like Liverpool

Both those look superb though

5 minutes ago, foxbar_bud said:

Superb Poz

I'm not a fan of our home and away strips both having black stripes, prefer away to be solid red top, shorts and socks like Liverpool

Both those look superb though

Both of those are just 'off the shelf' Joma kitwear. If they did something like this, without any bespoke elements whatsoever - with stripes on the back, they would be more than acceptable IMHO. They also do a good-looking thick red and black hooped shirt - like the Germany away kit from a year or two back. It would look good as an away strip for us. Time will tell what we get.

Edited by pozbaird

27 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Both of those are just 'off the shelf' Joma kitwear. If they did something like this, without any bespoke elements whatsoever - with stripes on the back, they would be more than acceptable IMHO. They also do a good-looking thick red and black hooped shirt - like the Germany away kit from a year or two back. It would look good as an away strip for us. Time will tell what we get.

This one...

away.jpg