Season 17/18 St Mirren Kit

shull

30 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Front...YES, back...NO

Has got to be stripes on the back, no going back to the Xara/Hummel fiascos of the mid/late naughties.

joma.JPG

Agree. From what I understand, there can be bespoke elements to the Joma designs. Hopefully these bespoke elements are more substantial than those offered by Hummel - I.E. you can get 'SMFC' or '1877' stuck on the back of the neck. Bespoke elements should, in my view, stretch to fully striped shirt backs, and a sponsor logo applied with a white outline, not slapped in an ugly white rectangle that breaks up the stripes. The Braehead sponsor logo wasn't slapped in a white box. It was outlined.

Will be interesting to see if Joma can deliver on these two items. They need to be asked to deliver on them of course. Hopefully someone on the BoD responsible for this sort of thing has asked Joma to do it.

Edited by pozbaird

On ‎28‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 6:46 AM, djchapsticks said:

On sale early June according to GLS

And I sincerely hope we're returning to the grand tradition of getting a pair of perma-tanned black and white minstrels to model them at the end of season dinner at The Normandy !

Edited by FS

11 hours ago, FS said:

And I sincerely hope we're returning to the grand tradition of getting a pair of perma-tanned black and white minstrels to model them at the end of season dinner at The Normandy !

Dolly Burdz. I think you'll find the term is Dolly Burdz. :D

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, paul torfason said:

are we gettin a wee sneaky peek before they come out,ir that just a JD thing??

Well usually - even before the days of JD - we'd get to see them perhaps late May for a mid-July release and the away kit in mid-August.

An early June release as predicted by GLS is exceptionally early by our standards.