Season 17/18 St Mirren Kit

shull

17 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Shull must be taxiing, he hasn't posted his annual online meltdown yet.

IMO it's alright, a bit meh. Stripes on the back is a good thing but too much black overall.

I am still a bit bewildered. 

Dunno if we're being duped. 

Obviously rushed out the preview because of moaning bastards like me but it's really not a very flattering first reveal.

The computer mock up looks more promising but obviously it is lacking the SkyView panel.

Wee man really likes it which is most important I guess. I'll still buy it anyway but I'm currently a bit underwhelmed.

6 minutes ago, div said:

Obviously rushed out the preview because of moaning bastards like me but it's really not a very flattering first reveal.

The computer mock up looks more promising but obviously it is lacking the SkyView panel.

Wee man really likes it which is most important I guess. I'll still buy it anyway but I'm currently a bit underwhelmed.

FFS again.

There's a decent kit in there, but, as I suspected, a shite sponsor logo in a white rectangle, all sorts of busy nonsense going on under the arms, and just what that bendy white shape on the arse of the shorts is supposed to achieve is anyone's guess. To add to the under-arm bits and bobs and strange arse-shaped white bit, there's four hoops on the socks? Finally, if the numbers will be red, why not have a red Joma logo rather than a yellow one?

There's a nice kit in there, drowning in un-neccessary fuss. Especially the white bendy-arse guff. WTF?

Cue Faraway...'moaning faced cnut'. Saved you the bother!

4 hours ago, Stu said:

To support the Paisley 2021 City of Culture bid, this year's St Mirren kit is a conceptual art project. It exists only as a construct in the mind of the fan and can be made to look like the perfect kit for every supporter, thus ensuring no complaining.

Tremendous blue sky(view) thinking from the club.

And only those unfit for their positions, stupid or incompetent will be unable to see it.

14 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

There's a decent kit in there, but, as I suspected, a shite sponsor logo in a white rectangle, all sorts of busy nonsense going on under the arms, and just what that bendy white shape on the arse of the shorts is supposed to achieve is anyone's guess. To add to the under-arm bits and bobs and strange arse-shaped white bit, there's four hoops on the socks? Finally, if the numbers will be red, why not have a red Joma logo rather than a yellow one?

There's a nice kit in there, drowning in un-neccessary fuss. Especially the white bendy-arse guff. WTF?

Cue Faraway...'moaning faced cnut'. Saved you the bother!

Moaning faced cnut. :P

No bother. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, foxbar_bud said:

Looks fine to me, not exactly the best presentation of it. Seems like the picture has been rushed out

That's what happens when fans persistently moan about things. They were going to do an official launch next week, though they must have taken into consideration the amount of noise on hear and social media, that they had to give us at least something. Could have possibly gave a heads up a week in advance to say it would be launched on such date.

Just now, kevo_smfc said:

That's what happens when fans persistently moan about things. They were going to do an official launch next week, though they must have taken into consideration the amount of noise on hear and social media, that they had to give us at least something. Could have possibly gave a heads up a week in advance to say it would be launched on such date.

Aye, so some fans on a forum ask when the kit will be launched, and the world's third biggest sports supplier jump to attention? Right ye' are.

Just now, kevo_smfc said:

I think the artists impression must have been an earlier prototype, as they have said colour of numbers to change to red and stripes are thinner. I like it.

Maybe the images are all fake news. North Koreans and Vladimir Putin are sitting in front of their iMacs with a coffee pishing themselves laughing at their designs being taken seriously.

39 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

I like it. traditional. but you will always get the moaners no matter what it looks like.

Absolutely young Gary, the whiners and the greeters will latch onto anything and everything in order to publically expose there needy personalities.

Its a black and white striped strip.....without seeing it we already knew what it was going to look like.  The strip is fine....the strip will be a title winner.....the strip will be famous.  But for now let them cry.