Season 17/18 St Mirren Kit

shull

1 minute ago, TsuMirren said:

Purchase made. Trying to get that delivery option window to stay on screen was a bugger, but finally got store collect selected.

Any issues with the online store please do let me know. What was that on Kenny, phone or desktop?

Orders rolling in nicely so far which is great.

3 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Do we know when delivery would be ?. Cant see it on the site 

I'm not sure mate. I *think* the stock is due to arrive this week but I'm not certain on that.

ETA Yes it's this week. Available in the club shop from Friday according to Fishall site.

It's great and all that something is happening kit wise... but surely we could have been provided with a proper photo of the finished kit from Joma before launching? I appreciate that they might not have completed a full press ready graphic for it or even be ready to ship them but someone somewhere surely has a photo or the design templates of the finished version? Rather than the 'this is pretty much it except it has red logos/numbering and will hopefully look better in a proper clear resolution photo'...I just don't understand why from a business perspective you wouldn't want to showcase something as prominent as the visual representation of said business as boldly and expertly as possible.

Obviously I get that the club are probably trying to placate fans who are quite rightly keen to keep all of the feel good momentum going and part with their hard earned cash but surely this was a time where a simple update of 'full launch will be on xx date...(actual proper) sneak peaks in the coming days/weeks' when we actually had professional quality images of the shirt? 

Everything about the club since the takeover has seemed to be progressing and moving towards keeping up with the times... the whole kit situation is anything but.

On a positive though, despite all of the above it does look like it might be a decent kit IMO, I'd just rather have had the anticipation continue to build until the final product was ready. Anyways hopefully it's a big seller. 

10 minutes ago, Yflab said:

Div, kids are likely to want to order socks for the full kit. Will these come online at some stage?

Yeah online now mate, was just waiting on clarification on sizes. They are available now though!

Any issues with the online store please do let me know. What was that on Kenny, phone or desktop?
Orders rolling in nicely so far which is great.

Samsung tablet mate. Just took me a sec to find the button for changing postage method, then for the pop up to remain on screen. Noticed you could change it once you progressed on a stage too.

Just now, TsuMirren said:

Samsung tablet mate. Just took me a sec to find the button for changing postage method, then for the pop up to remain on screen. Noticed you could change it once you progressed on a stage too.

Ok thanks for that, will run through a test here. You nearly got the very first order but someone pipped you to the post :P

11 minutes ago, shull said:

Are Joma, JD in disguise ? 

Nae socks :lol:

Socks are now online too :P

Mini kit sets for the under 4s should be online in the next couple of days. They are just wanting to clarify sizing when the physical stock arrives before releasing those.

The mini set is socks, shorts and top and it will be £35.

I will take the wee yin into Shop on Friday. Even though she is nearly 9, she will need at least the age 12 Top or maybe the age 14. Better getting her the correct size first time. 

Although the Joma make might  be nearer the right size for the age unlike other Suppliers. 

48 minutes ago, thisfinesocialscene said:

It's great and all that something is happening kit wise... but surely we could have been provided with a proper photo of the finished kit from Joma before launching? I appreciate that they might not have completed a full press ready graphic for it or even be ready to ship them but someone somewhere surely has a photo or the design templates of the finished version? Rather than the 'this is pretty much it except it has red logos/numbering and will hopefully look better in a proper clear resolution photo'...I just don't understand why from a business perspective you wouldn't want to showcase something as prominent as the visual representation of said business as boldly and expertly as possible.

Obviously I get that the club are probably trying to placate fans who are quite rightly keen to keep all of the feel good momentum going and part with their hard earned cash but surely this was a time where a simple update of 'full launch will be on xx date...(actual proper) sneak peaks in the coming days/weeks' when we actually had professional quality images of the shirt? 

Everything about the club since the takeover has seemed to be progressing and moving towards keeping up with the times... the whole kit situation is anything but.

On a positive though, despite all of the above it does look like it might be a decent kit IMO, I'd just rather have had the anticipation continue to build until the final product was ready. Anyways hopefully it's a big seller. 

As one of the chief moaners I would still agree with you that it would have been better to wait until they had the kits and done proper promotional shots. The images we have at the moment are really poor and (hopefully) don't show the kit off in a good light.

Kits due in this week, will be in the shop for Friday and hopefully we will get better images to put in the e-store too.

Will the club make more money the more shirts that are sold or do they just get a one off fee?

The more we sell the more we get. I'm hoping as many people as possible get right behind the team and support St Mirren by buying the new kit. They've taken a big gamble going it alone without JD

12 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

The more we sell the more we get. I'm hoping as many people as possible get right behind the team and support St Mirren by buying the new kit. They've taken a big gamble going it alone without JD

Some can still buy a shirt and boo.

Not me though. 

I will have a wee silent grumble as I insert my Debit Card in Saints Shop doodah. 

But no fecking booing.