Season 17/18 St Mirren Kit

shull

I'm hoping Joma come up trumps this week with some spanking marketing images and that when we all see the new kit in the flesh we'll be happy buddies!

Been a pretty decent day of sales on the e-store, orders rolling in consistently all day so hopefully better marketing stuff will see that continue.

I actually feel a bit guilty about moaning so much about the delay in seeing the kit. Im definitely part responsible for the club rushing that dreadful shot of the kits out on Friday when there was really no need.

Going forward I'd really like to see us as a club re-invent the way we do these things. There's so many ways we could improve the experience for the supporters.

We should be planning for next seasons kits as soon as we can, and get it absolutely nailed on in terms of when we launch and how we launch.

6 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I'm thinking he refers to Davie Elliot.

in the 90s I only saw about half a dozen games a season but I thought he always looked decent.

i mind one new year game at Cappielow he played a blinder. Also set up our goal for Eddie Gallagher in a 1-1 draw. 

I remember him scoring one of the best St Mirren goals I've ever seen, against Morton straight from a kick off, only 

bettered by wee Mallan's strike last season, but Shulls correct he was a lazy wee cnut...

I still think we should have a Purple away kit for one season, and tie it up with Braehead Clan.

Purple kits can look amazing when done properly and there aren't that many about. Plenty of commercial sense in tying up with the Clan too!

4 minutes ago, div said:

I still think we should have a Purple away kit for one season, and tie it up with Braehead Clan.

Purple kits can look amazing when done properly and there aren't that many about. Plenty of commercial sense in tying up with the Clan too!

Great idea. :)  Then when they need washed , just open the washing machine & ......Indigo ! :rolleyes:

I`m really sorry about that one. Anybody seen my coat ? B)

Edited by Callum Gilhooley

6 minutes ago, div said:

Pretty sure you don't mean to cause us any problems, didn't mean to cause us any pain. You only want to see us laughing in Jack Ross' reign.

I would like the Club to call the second strip the CHANGE KIT and not the AWAY KIT. 

And the CHANGE KIT should only be worn when there is a colour clash and not EVERY bloody away Match. 

18 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Great idea. :)  Then when they need washed , just open the washing machine & ......Indigo ! :rolleyes:

I`m really sorry about that one. Anybody seen my coat ? B)

Would anyone like some tips on how to wash a polyester fitba' kit.... away kit....change kit....DISGRACE! Fcuking Ayr United kit...

Sorry, I need a Snickers.

Also, a Purple Change kit, tastefully done is a great idea. 

And a tie up with the Braehead Clan would be marvellous. 

Even reduced admission prices if you attend both Clubs. 

On 25/10/2016 at 8:42 AM, shull said:

Now is a good a time as any to get the ball rolling.

NEW BOARD - NEW ERA - SMART IDEAS

Hopefully, behind the scenes at Greenhill Road , those with the power are getting things organised regarding next Season's Kits.

Like .......

Home Strip - Got to be proper Black and White Stripes ( similar to 2012/13 )

Away/Change Strip - Preferably Red and tasteful

Third Strip - Not fussed about having one , but would have been an ideal time for a proper replica of the 1987 kit ) launched May 16th 2017.

Most importantly, get the Home Kit and maybe the Away one in the Shops ( Saints Shop also ) in time for April 2017 , just as the decent weather starts to kick in.

And finally .......

HOPFULLY NO JD SPORTS OR ST MIRREN FAN COUNCIL INVOLVEMENT FOR 2017/18 

Wish the club would call it a change strip. DISGRACE! ..... men in white coats, etc....