Season 17/18 St Mirren Kit

shull

11 minutes ago, scrappy coco said:

Cracking strip, fcuk knows what all the moaning was about...

Released later than some other teams.

Badly presented images on Twatter that Div also deemed poor to be used on the e-store.

A Joma presentation video that showed a completely different kit badged up with a Saints crest.

An SNS photoshoot that appears to show the players wearing different shorts, certainly different socks.

The design is clearly subjective, so while I personally wonder why there's black jaggy bits, a crap looking treatment of the sponsor logo, half-white and half-black under-arm areas, and a yellow Joma logo with red names and numbers, possibly a big bendy white arse-shape on the back of the shorts, and four-hooped socks..... one man's dug's dinner may well be another man's delight.

Anyway, just answering your query about possible moaning 'issues'. 

Edited by pozbaird

4 minutes ago, ulysses said:

Didn't realise people still came away with kind of patter in 2017.

It's been part and parcel of this forum for donkey's ages.

Not at all a gender commentary - but all to do with getting shif pisted...

9 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Badly presented images on Twatter that Div also deemed poor to be used on the e-store.

A Joma presentation video that showed a completely different kit badged up with a Saints crest.

An SNS photoshoot that appears to show the players wearing different shorts, certainly different socks.

The design is clearly subjective, so while I personally wonder why there's black jaggy bits, a crap looking treatment of the sponsor logo, half-white and half-black under-arm areas, and a yellow Joma logo with red names and numbers, possibly a big bendy white arse-shape on the back of the shorts, and four-hooped socks..... one man's dug's dinner may well be another man's delight.

Big bendy white arse shaped shorts - brilliant! 

I might be wrong, but I don't think English is the first language of whoever typed this 'Design feature' part...

http://www.joma-sport.com/en/sponsor/st.mirren-football-club

I love a moan, so here's another one. In the video at the end, as well as the photos...At least affix the club crest in the middle of the white stripe you fcuking idiots.

Edited by pozbaird

33 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

First of all, If folk would just calm the fock down and wait for the official release the first 4 points of your 

argument would be irrelevant..... as for the 5th part does it really matter, its a football strip and quite a nice 

one IMO even if it's not everyone's cup of tea, some will like it and some wont just like every football kit we've 

ever had......or maybe I should put it another way.... WGAF..

Edited by scrappy coco

1 minute ago, scrappy coco said:

First of all, If folk would just calm the fock down and wait for the official release the first 4 points of your 

argument would be irrelevant..... as for the 5th part does it really matter, its a football strip and quite a nice 

one IMO even if it's not everyone's cup of tea, some will like it and some wont just like every football kit we've 

I repeat - it's the close season, folk buy the kit, like to see what they deem a nice kit, gives something to discuss when not much is going on. Certainly nothing on-field yet.

If no-one should give a fcuk about the kit, why give a fcuk about anything other than full-time results?

7 minutes ago, scrappy coco said:

It does add to some peoples post count.

Repeat, repeat and repeat again. :wink:

Showed my wife pictures of the strip in today's PDE, and she said that it just looks like most of the other ones we've had and at least it's not pink.

I then told her about all the melodramatic roaring and greeting about it and she said "FFS, they're grown men, don't they have more important things in their lives?". :lol:

Sums it up quite nicely.

7 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Showed my wife pictures of the strip in today's PDE, and she said that it just looks like most of the other ones we've had and at least it's not pink.

I then told her about all the melodramatic roaring and greeting about it and she said "FFS, they're grown men, don't they have more important things in their lives?". :lol:

Sums it up quite nicely.

But, but.... Panels! Jaggy bits! :lol:

12 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Sums it up quite nicely.

Show her this................yes, all my own work. :P

WP_20170421_22_42_50_Pro.jpg

37 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Sums it up quite nicely.

Aye, but don't grown men have more important things in their lives than watching other grown men kick a bag of wind into a big net in the first place?