Season 17/18 St Mirren Kit

shull

18 hours ago, shull said:

Our Club signed a Contract with Joma 

Our Club signed a Contract with JD Sport

Both shite 

Our Amateur Club to blame 

How should the club of known exactly it was going to turn out like this? I'd love to meet the person that had this information, I'd ask them for this Fridays lottery numbers. Would of probably been an easy job if I had decided to count your positive posts. So far my estimate is... 0 

6 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

How should the club of known exactly it was going to turn out like this? I'd love to meet the person that had this information, I'd ask them for this Fridays lottery numbers. Would of probably been an easy job if I had decided to count your positive posts. So far my estimate is... 0 

WHERE ARE THE PENALTY CLAUSES FOR SHODDY AND SHITE SERVICE AND PRODUCTS ? 

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 6:51 PM, pozbaird said:

What I expect is that having chosen to go with Joma, over other suppliers, the club should be on the phone to Joma, the Joma rep' should be in a meeting with club representatives, and Joma should be told what the club are unhappy with, what they expect from a partnership of this nature, and the terms of the contract will be reviewed should Joma replicate this for the next kit launch. The club should also be seeking to have the current problems with this initial kit sorted ASAP.

Who is the organ grinder here?

organgrinder.jpg

Edited by stlucifer
To add Shull's impression of us fans!

7 minutes ago, shull said:

Heavy compensation and cancellation of Contract. 

How do you know we haven't been compensated to retain the contract? Why would the club need to tell us this? they've apologized for the delay. Cancelling the contract now and going with someone else would cause even more delays and a bigger loss in income. I'm not sure what idealistic world you live in where cancelling the deal would be so easy and the club is to blame for a suppliers failing... 

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

How do you know we haven't been compensated to retain the contract? Why would the club need to tell us this? they've apologized for the delay. Cancelling the contract now and going with someone else would cause even more delays and a bigger loss in income. I'm not sure what idealistic world you live in where cancelling the deal would be so easy and the club is to blame for a suppliers failing... 

The Club is to blame also.for negotiating a totally shite deal for supporters.

We are mugs for letting them away with fecking us about.

Some fans see nothing wrong while they are up the Boards arse.

Summer Holidays are nearly over.

Been waiting very patiently since April

Money paid a few weeks ago.

St Amateur Football Club

Shameful

Lovely Wall and Good Dinners though :lol:

2 minutes ago, shull said:

The Club is to blame also.for negotiating a totally shite deal for supporters.

We are mugs for letting them away with fecking us about.

Some fans see nothing wrong while they are up the Boards arse.

Summer Holidays are nearly over.

Been waiting very patiently since April

Money paid a few weeks ago.

St Amateur Football Club

Shameful

Lovely Wall and Good Dinners though :lol:

And you say I'm boring Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

How do you know it was a shite deal? I'm sure it sounded great at the time. Hardly like Joma would say 'badges will fall off and we'll not have the kits until August for your fans' They would of presented it in a certain way to what they'd deliver, they fail to do it that's their fault. 

Who's to say they've got away with it? I'm sure club officials have complained. Why would fans get sight of that?

What fans don't think anythings  wrong? I think it's ridiculous! But it's Joma's cock-up not St Mirren football clubs

Yeah such a shame, only had about two nice days as well, why don't you blame St Mirren for that?

You've been so patient... and quiet about it

yep poor show Joma

Amateur third party supplier

Why take something that's positive and slate it when it's not related? 

1 minute ago, bazil85 said:

And you say I'm boring Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

How do you know it was a shite deal? I'm sure it sounded great at the time. Hardly like Joma would say 'badges will fall off and we'll not have the kits until August for your fans' They would of presented it in a certain way to what they'd deliver, they fail to do it that's their fault. 

Who's to say they've got away with it? I'm sure club officials have complained. Why would fans get sight of that?

What fans don't think anythings  wrong? I think it's ridiculous! But it's Joma's cock-up not St Mirren football clubs

Yeah such a shame, only had about two nice days as well, why don't you blame St Mirren for that?

You've been so patient... and quiet about it

yep poor show Joma

Amateur third party supplier

Why take something that's positive and slate it when it's not related? 

Apart from Jack Ross, there is nothing positive about the Club presently.

Shambles FC

1 minute ago, shull said:

I know you do.

Enjoy wearing both new Strips.:byebye

So you can't think of one other positive in a debt free club, owns it's own stadium, gold rated youth and training facilities (also owned), 140% to target in a fan ownership buyout, a few former promising youth players at other clubs doing well with sell-on clauses, attendances up over the last half of the season, season tickets up on this time last year.

not one? Nothing at all you can think of? Try hard...

You're just Mr Sunshine :rolleyes:

14 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

I know Joma are gash. let me know how that goes for you though blaming the team you 'support' :o

The Club I support are fecking hopeless presently when it comes to supplying quality Replica Strips.

Thankfully, the Manager is shit hot and we have a great chance to win the League.

8 minutes ago, shull said:

The Club I support are fecking hopeless presently when it comes to supplying quality Replica Strips.

Thankfully, the Manager is shit hot and we have a great chance to win the League.

We provide the strips aye? Okay we get it you associate Joma as St Mirren, you don't need to bang on about it. 

29 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

We provide the strips aye? Okay we get it you associate Joma as St Mirren, you don't need to bang on about it. 

I will bang on about it till the problem is sortit.

7 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

So after all your moans and groans you couldnae be bothered getting your weans top for her to wear today.

Hang yer heid in shame #disnaeluvhiswean emoji12.png

Nearly her birthday.

Keep them for that.

Kill 2 birds and all that. :D

On 26 July 2017 at 10:44 PM, davidg said:

Home top received (late) but have been waiting on an away top and black socks since I pre-ordered.

Got the socks delivered with a polite not saying that they were "aware that I'm still waiting on socks, working with Joma blah blah. "

Eh, no. You just sent me the socks, I'm still waiting on an away top.

Tried calling, no answer. Have emailed, no reply.

Wee fella loves the away top as well, he's well looking forward to getting it. 

It's great that we have tried to bring it all in house but we are making a bit of a meal of it. Hopefully it will improve quickly.

Thank god you added that line. Was beginning to think you were a full kit wanker. :D