Season 17/18 St Mirren Kit

shull

Just need a hire to arrive in the Paisley area any time between 10am and 2pm, then I can pick both Tops up. 

Won't make it today. Just dropped off a dude in Shawlands. 

Booooooo 

Must be a clause to ditch Joma. Tops I had from JD (with the exception of the barcode/relegation top- Which I didn't buy) didn't have stuff falling off them- Although I always hoped the shitty 'King of Trainers' shield would fall off. Can't we just get some arrangement with a supplier, perhaps like provans, to use off the peg, but quality gear. Or court other kit makers, like Hummel, Adidas, Canterbury or Hummel- but give strict conditions as to what is expected

8 minutes ago, Deekthebuddie said:

Must be a clause to ditch Joma. Tops I had from JD (with the exception of the barcode/relegation top- Which I didn't buy) didn't have stuff falling off them- Although I always hoped the shitty 'King of Trainers' shield would fall off. Can't we just get some arrangement with a supplier, perhaps like provans, to use off the peg, but quality gear. Or court other kit makers, like Hummel, Adidas, Canterbury or Hummel- but give strict conditions as to what is expected

The chevrons peeled off my Hummel top very quickly , Don't you remember the JD "Cannae get yer head in" fiasco , and seeing as you mentioned Hummel twice , the chevrons fell off my Hummel top very quickly !! 

Sorry, mention Hummel twice by accident. My Hummel tops were ok and chevrons didn't come off although I heard of a couple of people saying it happened so not writing off any issues with them. Personally I'd like a good quality kit from the likes of Canterbury, and hopefully an away top that doesn't look like a dish towel

13 minutes ago, Deekthebuddie said:

Sorry, mention Hummel twice by accident. My Hummel tops were ok and chevrons didn't come off although I heard of a couple of people saying it happened so not writing off any issues with them. Personally I'd like a good quality kit from the likes of Canterbury, and hopefully an away top that doesn't look like a dish towel

Every supplier will have some issues. JD simply done it year after year . As I said , the Hummel kits suffered with the chevrons peeling and I'm sure other users had issues with other makes. 

As far as this years away one is concerned , I actually quite like it ,as do many others but these things will always be a matter of personal taste. If you like , we could ask Hummel to produce something like this for us . :P

IMG_0185.JPG

Edited by Callum Gilhooley

I don't post often but thought it was worth a mention that I bought the away kits for the kids (and myself) and they love them. Bit of a pain in the neck that the badges came off but the club couldn't have been more helpful and a great wee personal email from the club secretary to let me know that the replacements had arrived. Great service and (in my very humble opinion) a great kit. COYS

On 2017-7-31 at 1:57 PM, shull said:

Just need a hire to arrive in the Paisley area any time between 10am and 2pm, then I can pick both Tops up. 

Won't make it today. Just dropped off a dude in Shawlands. 

Booooooo 

Got a hire to Neilston Road earlier. 

Close enough to  go on Kit business. 

Headed to Greenhill Road and acquired Change Top with ease. 

A wee problem with the uplift of the Black and White Striped Kit.

It was ordered and paid for a when it first came online weeks ago. 

They will get back to me after the investigation. 

:o

Edited by shull

2 hours ago, shull said:

Got a hire to Neilston Road earlier. 

Close enough to  go on Kit business. 

Headed to Greenhill Road and acquired Change Top with ease. 

A wee problem with the uplift of the Black and White Striped Kit.

It was ordered and paid for a when it first came online weeks ago. 

They will get back to me after the investigation. 

:o

Investigation done in super fast time.

Shop Staff top class once again

10/10 :clapping

4 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

I'd just settle for a "Bye Shull".

So, you've got someone on ignore yet you still mention them regularly and you'd like them gone from the forum?

Dear oh dear, aye, some serious problems dealing with other people here. :byebye

I see tantrum likes the idea, he's another who can't handle other people yet is continually drawn towards them, saddo.   

Popped down to the ground at 1pm yesterday and bought my 5 year old son the home top and ten minutes later i was at Ralston training ground and the badge was hanging off.

Whilst buying the strip two people came in returning strips because the badge had fallen off.

You would think the club should be rectifying every strip from that first faulty batch before selling them.

Poor show.

22 minutes ago, Mr Zo said:

Popped down to the ground at 1pm yesterday and bought my 5 year old son the home top and ten minutes later i was at Ralston training ground and the badge was hanging off.

Whilst buying the strip two people came in returning strips because the badge had fallen off.

You would think the club should be rectifying every strip from that first faulty batch before selling them.

Poor show.

Get a grip mate - it's a third party supplier issue. Fcuk all to do with the club. Don't you read the forum? :P

Have the club and/or Joma made any statement regarding quality issues with kit? And as the club have sold the tops with badges falling off they have to either repair or replace the items or return to the manufacturer to do the same, as in the sale of goods and consumer rights act. Not a situation that the club wants and don't think any supporter wants to return kits, but if bits are falling off- I think almost everyone would look to club or Joma to get sorted. Not a good show for Joma so far though!