Season 17/18 St Mirren Kit

shull

51 minutes ago, Mr Zo said:

Currently on holiday in mainland Spain and there are several Celtic strips on display everyday. The Celtic shop must sell some amount of stock, the figures for shirt sales must be see Celtic inside the top 20 even 10 in Europe . In Britian only a handful of English clubs will sell more than them.

Will hopefully pop down on my return from holiday and buy myself the home top for playing at the dome on Wednesdays and get my son the full kit for his birthday. Over £100 just like that.

Indeed Tommy. 

1 hour ago, Mr Zo said:

Currently on holiday in mainland Spain and there are several Celtic strips on display everyday. The Celtic shop must sell some amount of stock, the figures for shirt sales must be see Celtic inside the top 20 even 10 in Europe . In Britian only a handful of English clubs will sell more than them.

Will hopefully pop down on my return from holiday and buy myself the home top for playing at the dome on Wednesdays and get my son the full kit for his birthday. Over £100 just like that.

Why would you buy the cellic home top? You'll get lynched. :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Drew said:

There's an item on the OS referring to folk having issues with the badges on both kits?

If this is indeed the case, my flabber has well and truly been ghasted that there hasn't been at least 17 pages of posts about it on here....:o

ETA - https://www.stmirren.com/news/club/all-news/958-kit-update

In the photos I saw, the badge looked like an ironed-on beer mat thick thing, and was badly positioned. Less than a week into a new kit supplier deal and there's quality control issues. That Skyview ironed-on piece of pish looks well placed to blow a gasket... just wait until folk start washing the things. Tick tock...

15 hours ago, pozbaird said:

In the photos I saw, the badge looked like an ironed-on beer mat thick thing, and was badly positioned. Less than a week into a new kit supplier deal and there's quality control issues. That Skyview ironed-on piece of pish looks well placed to blow a gasket... just wait until folk start washing the things. Tick tock...

At least there ARE new kits.

the sevco fans are having to make do with the kits they were boycotting for the past year - and WORSE, they've now run out of those, too.

more amusing than that are the pics being shown of Sevco's new "stars" appearing in ex-player's kit with the lettering (poorly) replaced.  There is running a club economically and there is making ends meet....

(tv time tomorrow morning for the Court's decision on the DEID club's big tax appeal...)

46 minutes ago, antrin said:

At least there ARE new kits.

the sevco fans are having to make do with the kits they were boycotting for the past year - and WORSE, they've now run out of those, too.

more amusing than that are the pics being shown of Sevco's new "stars" appearing in ex-player's kit with the lettering (poorly) replaced.  There is running a club economically and there is making ends meet....

(tv time tomorrow morning for the Court's decision on the DEID club's big tax appeal...)

The Sevco merchandising is a strange old affair right enough. Putting the trials and tribulations of the Franchise AllStars 2012 aside... would be nice if St Mirren could get themselves into a situation where our kit could be launched at a similar time to the annual appearance of the new EPL / Barca kits in shops that tempt kids... the club do a launch properly without half-arsed Twatter leaks.... the shop has sufficient stock at launch without this 'we know folk will be disappointed' crap - and in a business launching a new product that is crap... and finally, the chosen kit supplier can supply a product fit for purpose, and a couple of days after launch, the club website doesn't have to post a story apologising for quality control issues.

That's four things a football club who have been selling kits for about 45 years now, and the world's third-biggest sportswear supplier should be able to achieve. Surely.

23 hours ago, Drew said:

There's an item on the OS referring to folk having issues with the badges on both kits?

If this is indeed the case, my flabber has well and truly been ghasted that there hasn't been at least 17 pages of posts about it on here....:o

ETA - https://www.stmirren.com/news/club/all-news/958-kit-update

Badges?...

22 hours ago, pozbaird said:

a problem never encountered with a Morton kit

7 hours ago, pozbaird said:

The Sevco merchandising is a strange old affair right enough. Putting the trials and tribulations of the Franchise AllStars 2012 aside... would be nice if St Mirren could get themselves into a situation where our kit could be launched at a similar time to the annual appearance of the new EPL / Barca kits in shops that tempt kids... the club do a launch properly without half-arsed Twatter leaks.... the shop has sufficient stock at launch without this 'we know folk will be disappointed' crap - and in a business launching a new product that is crap... and finally, the chosen kit supplier can supply a product fit for purpose, and a couple of days after launch, the club website doesn't have to post a story apologising for quality control issues.

That's four things a football club who have been selling kits for about 45 years now, and the world's third-biggest sportswear supplier should be able to achieve. Surely.

I used to enjoy reading your posts but recently you seem to be turning into a clone of Stuart Dickson.

1 hour ago, smcc said:

I used to enjoy reading your posts but recently you seem to be turning into a clone of Stuart Dickson.

Can't be. I haven't accused anyone of being a sex pest, initiated the need for a Wank Tank, or moved over to the feeshal' forum and have just had Norrie warn me about my posts.

You take that back!

Look, we can agree to disagree, but if you think the Joma era has went well so far, fair enough. I must have imagined no proper launch, a poor image appearing on the club's official Twitter feed, Div having to use that image for the e-store, an initial Joma video showing a badged-up catalogue kit that wasn't even the real St Mirren shirt, the club themselves releasing a Twitter image showing four-hooped white socks that seem to have changed to plain black, the club themselves saying on their website that fans will be disappointed, some pre-orders not being available, some sizes not being available, AND the club making another website statement - this time about badge issues on kits.

The paragraph above -  have I got any of it wrong? Please tell me if anything I have said in it hasn't happened. If so, I will apologise and delete anything that I have got wrong... 

Edit: I'm unsure why you made a section of my post bold and italic...

http://www.joma-sport.com/news/joma-it-is-on-the-podium-in-the-sports-brands-in-spain

Edited by pozbaird

1 hour ago, pozbaird said:

Can't be. I haven't accused anyone of being a sex pest, initiated the need for a Wank Tank, or moved over to the feeshal' forum and have just had Norrie warn me about my posts.

You take that back!

Look, we can agree to disagree, but if you think the Joma era has went well so far, fair enough. I must have imagined no proper launch, a poor Twitter image, Div having to use it for the e-store, the club themselves saying on their website that fans will be disappointed, some pre-orders not being available, some sizes not being available, AND the club making another website statement - this time about badge issues on kits.

The paragraph above - please tell me if anything I have said in it hasn't happened. If so, I will apologise and delete anything that hasn't taken place.

http://www.joma-sport.com/news/joma-it-is-on-the-podium-in-the-sports-brands-in-spain

Quite right......you get him telt Dicko.

2 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

SNP bad, youth teams I was involved with, the SFA called me for my opinion on Project Brave... yadda, yadda.

Sorry. Poor imitation. SNP evil Natsis. Youth teams I created from nothing. SFA requested I draft up the Braveheart proposals but I refused as it sounded like a Natsi ploy. Me, me, me, me, me, me, nada, nada, nada.

1 minute ago, stlucifer said:

Sorry. Poor imitation. SNP evil Natsis. Youth teams I created from nothing. SFA requested I draft up the Braveheart proposals but I refused as it sounded like a Natsi ploy. Me, me, me, me, me, me, nada, nada, nada.

1-0 St Lucifer. :D

1 hour ago, pozbaird said:

You take that back!

Look, we can agree to disagree, but if you think the Joma era has went well so far, fair enough. I must have imagined no proper launch, a poor image appearing on the club's official Twitter feed, Div having to use that image for the e-store, an initial Joma video showing a badged-up catalogue kit that wasn't even the real St Mirren shirt, the club themselves releasing a Twitter image showing four-hooped white socks that seem to have changed to plain black, the club themselves saying on their website that fans will be disappointed, some pre-orders not being available, some sizes not being available, AND the club making another website statement - this time about badge issues on kits.

The paragraph above -  have I got any of it wrong? Please tell me if anything I have said in it hasn't happened. If so, I will apologise and delete anything that I have got wrong... 

I didn't mean that you were telling untruths but that you were beginning to sound like SD and his rants. WRT Joma, I am sure that you said that Joma is the third biggest sportswear supplier in the world. Your link refers to 2012 and any other recent results that I can find don't rate Joma as high as this; indeed they don't usually get into the top ten!

11 hours ago, FTOF said:

Don't think there will be too many blue bigot tops being worn in the holiday hot spots today.emoji16.png

Might be some being worn in Limassol next week. Apparently a number of them had pre-booked a trip there thinking they were through after the 1st leg :lol:

27 minutes ago, madball said:

Might be some being worn in Limassol next week. Apparently a number of them had pre-booked a trip there thinking they were through after the 1st leg :lol:

One of my nephews was there last night and had booked for Cyprus.I've been giving him dogs abuse all last night and today but he's not even had the decency to reply.:lol: