Sign in to follow this  
shull

Season 17/18 St Mirren Kit

I bought my brother £50 worth of gift vouchers in April to get the new top when it comes out. Didn't know the gift shop doesn't except gift vouchers for the tops. Was that the chat back when we used to sell tops?

10 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

I bought my brother £50 worth of gift vouchers in April to get the new top when it comes out. Didn't know the gift shop doesn't except gift vouchers for the tops. Was that the chat back when we used to sell tops?

Hope you're not going to criticise the Club again? 

You will never be a true fan again. 

:lol:

22 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

I knew you'd say that. emoji23.png

Surprised the Shop couldn't find a way to accept the Voucher 

They have been brilliant this week in relation to me trying to get Kit for my wee yin. 

Could the Voucher just not be returned and cash given back? 

Surprised the Shop couldn't find a way to accept the Voucher 
They have been brilliant this week in relation to me trying to get Kit for my wee yin. 
Could the Voucher just not be returned and cash given back? 

That was my thoughts. Surely just an exchange for cash... otherwise I would just of given him cash. Let's be honest strips are the main thing people will buy. Also wasn't told at the time even though I said that's what the vouchers were for. Messaged the club (nicely) to see what the chat is, if it's been a miscommunication or something they'd consider changing/ highlighting when they're purchased.

42 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

That was my thoughts. Surely just an exchange for cash... otherwise I would just of given him cash. Let's be honest strips are the main thing people will buy. Also wasn't told at the time even though I said that's what the vouchers were for. Messaged the club (nicely) to see what the chat is, if it's been a miscommunication or something they'd consider changing/ highlighting when they're purchased.

That's a shame. Especially when the money is all for the one cause. 

Mind you, in the Shop strips can only be purchased from the "Joma " counter and the rest of Shop stock from the main.Till. 

1 hour ago, shull said:

That's a shame. Especially when the money is all for the one cause. 

Mind you, in the Shop strips can only be purchased from the "Joma " counter and the rest of Shop stock from the main.Till. 

True, will see what they say anyway and let the forum know.

7 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Is it just me? My eyesight isn't what it was.  The numbers and names on the Shirts could be clearer. Just a small point.

The problem is the stripes. Much easier to read on a white panel. :whistle

Thankfully we can recognise our players without checking with numbers.

Only the Sevco/Celtic Media have problems knowing players from 40 Clubs  when the numbers are not showing.

10/10 again for the Staff in Club Shop and Ticket Office this morning. 

Done a bit of business  in both   which went very smoothly. 

Received free, a large bar of St Mirren chocolate as a bonus. 

Brilliant 

Edited by shull

I fixed the badge issue on my strip using wonder-web. Took about a minute and it's good as new.

Now all I need to do is lose the stone I put on over the summer and I might actually be able to wear it.

#Fatty

4 minutes ago, div said:

I fixed the badge issue on my strip using wonder-web. Took about a minute and it's good as new.

Now all I need to do is lose the stone I put on over the summer and I might actually be able to wear it.

#Fatty

I was going to send the free chocolate I got. 

Forget it now. 

3 hours ago, div said:

#Fatty

Breatheable mesh moisture wicking under-arm technology and wonderweb badge rectification processes.

Fcuk JD Sports! This Joma stuff is the business.

I keep noticing Macron strips this season. Like Joma, It's not one of the big name manufacturers. But they have been designing some cracking bespoke strips this season for the teams they supply. 

PAOK's strips are the most recent I've seen. Whilst I like our strips this season,   would love to have seen us in something like these.

paok_17_18_macron_home_football_shirt.jpg

paok_17_18_macron_away_football_shirt.jpg

On 10/09/2017 at 10:55 PM, bungle_1981 said:

I keep noticing Macron strips this season. Like Joma, It's not one of the big name manufacturers. But they have been designing some cracking bespoke strips this season for the teams they supply. 

PAOK's strips are the most recent I've seen. Whilst I like our strips this season,   would love to have seen us in something like these.

paok_17_18_macron_home_football_shirt.jpg

58082943_02.jpg

No thanks :thumbsdown