Director Election Candidacy - Kenny Morrison

TsuMirren

If Kenny wanted to disappear without fuss he would not have written Twitter Kenny has put the ball into the SMSA board surly member's need to know why a board member resigned and withdrew his membership.  Fully expect an e-mail from SIMISA  to all members this won't go away until members know. 

15 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

If Kenny wanted to disappear without fuss he would not have written Twitter Kenny has put the ball into the SMSA board surly member's need to know why a board member resigned and withdrew his membership.  Fully expect an e-mail from SIMISA  to all members this won't go away until members know. 

Yeah but as others have mentioned so far he's been a bit of a tease. 

Still there's probably plenty of surly SMiSA members.

Image result for st mirren fans arue jack ross s

2 hours ago, aldo_j said:

A very strange statement to make.

Why not just say that you are stepping down. Just leads to rumours, conjecture, etc.

People shouldn't gossip then or even care. 

Move on. 

1 hour ago, Bud the Baker said:

Yeah but as others have mentioned so far he's been a bit of a tease. 

Still there's probably plenty of surly SMiSA members.

Image result for st mirren fans arue jack ross s

Well Colin if you have the tease answers please do highlight as I have no idea what you are going on about. So you are a member of the SMISA club and not interested that a board member not only stood down but cancelled his monthly subscription for fan ownership.  I'm impressed your not interested.  

Just now, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Well Colin if you have the tease answers please do highlight as I have no idea what you are going on about. So you are a member of the SMISA club and not interested that a board member not only stood down but cancelled his monthly subscription for fan ownership.  I'm impressed your not interested.  

This is the place for St. Mirren based tittle-tattle.  

If KM had nothing to say publically then why not let SMiSA announce he'd resigned and that there was a vacant spot on their Committee? Like I said the way he's announced it is a bit of a tease.

Yeah I'm not a member of SMiSA as I thought the price paid was too high but I'm still a fan and shareholder. The frequency of and the details within SMiSA's announcements are less than they were in the summer of '16 probably inevitable but it seems to me that the "sausage roll brigade" are now firmly in charge.

Disappointed to see Kenny leave altogether.

Alas though, you'll probably find a great majority of SMISA members are not interested, happy to pay their money but not interested in actually thinking about things or contributing anything.

Therein lies a problem.

1 hour ago, Bud the Baker said:

This is the place for St. Mirren based tittle-tattle.  

If KM had nothing to say publically then why not let SMiSA announce he'd resigned and that there was a vacant spot on their Committee? Like I said the way he's announced it is a bit of a tease.

Yeah I'm not a member of SMiSA as I thought the price paid was too high but I'm still a fan and shareholder. The frequency of and the details within SMiSA's announcements are less than they were in the summer of '16 probably inevitable but it seems to me that the "sausage roll brigade" are now firmly in charge.

I'm just a nosy bugger Colin. Agree with what you wrote. 

5 hours ago, cockles1987 said:

I seen an announcement earlier of a new ebbsfleet starting up in scotland. Coincidence?

Edusport Academy eyes Premiership place by 2025 under web-based fan membership - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42958694

Saw that report and that’s exactly what I thought too.

8 hours ago, cockles1987 said:

I seen an announcement earlier of a new ebbsfleet starting up in scotland. Coincidence?

Edusport Academy eyes Premiership place by 2025 under web-based fan membership - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42958694

They say "a new concept, never done in Scotland before"

Wasn't Kenny Morrison at this with Newmains FC (I think it was)

http://forum.soccermanager.com/topic/28832-grass-roots-football-in-scotland-with-my-scot-fc/?tab=comments#comment-28830

It didnae work then...........