Take a bow

buddiecat

You should feel proud of what you have achieved SMiSA members. The less able fans can get shelter from the rain and also have a better view thanks to you and the companies who also contributed. The viewing platform is ready for use.

It's all about what you do with funds raised and not about how much you can raise.

Thank you.

22 hours ago, buddiecat said:

15036241_350851831942714_724592552265392

Delighted to have contributed to this as a Smisa member and the manager of Paisley Engineering.I,m so chuffed  that my men have put together such a fantastic construction that the club can so rightly be proud of.A massive thanks to my good friend John Grant who contributed his services free of charge also.May the members of our disabled supporters enjoy their new facility.God bless you all.

29 minutes ago, buddiecat said:

Why did the sign with the platform sponsors on it get moved to a less prominent position,looked fine where it was in this photo,now it's moved into the doorway.

Thats where it was supposed to go.The sign makers originally put it in the wrong place.

4 hours ago, Drew said:

Daft question alert....

Is the new section accessible to disabled away supporters?

Perfectly reasonable question.Unfortunately it only caters for 10 disabled and 10 carers.We currently have more members than that and space is limited.I believe we cater for disabled fans in the away end but unfortunately not in a raised platform.

12 minutes ago, HSS said:

Do the carers get a seat or just stand at the back?

They bring chairs out for them,have to leave the space clear for the wheelchairs,so normal chairs that can be lifted out the way are required,also the chair can be placed as required,depending on the needs of the supporters.