3   jim goodwin

4   david van zanten

5   hugh murray

6   tony fitzpatrick

7   Ricky gillies

8   barry lavety

9   mark yardley

10   norrie mcwhirter 

that's my draft list at the moment was debating going with 2013 team but feel that these players contributed more although fantastic winning cup, and felt john mcginn chucked it when we needed it most..

thoughts??

That's a good list to be fair , there are so many other names worthy but to remove a good guy to replace with another is a dilemma.You'd need more tables to get them all included.

I'd consider adding one more table for those who might attend that are 'not so popular'

I'm just hazarding a guess , but perhaps you could call it , The sin yin ?

• 5 months later...

in 2 minds here whether 2 name the 2013 cup winning team or go for a group of legends from different periods past 20 years as feel players contributed lot more then say isma who was here 6 months  but then again scored for us to win league cup any help would be appreciated cheers

Edited by MotherwellSaint

9 minutes ago, Doakes said:

Love Street

North Bank

Cairters Corner

Caledonia Street

Greenhill Road

Buddies

Saint Mirin

Paisley Panda

Renfrewshire Cup

The Saint

Elvis 

Good list 

For my wedding in 1992 I visited a coin dealer in Glasgow and obtained 100 silver three penny pieces (ask your granny if you don't know).

I placed one at every place setting and to really impress my top table I got all their year of birth and placed a coin with the appropriate date. 1924, 1926 etc

The look on their auld faces was priceless. the coins worked out about 20p each.

You could perhaps find coins covering, 1926, 1959, and 1987.  

• 1 month later...
On ‎13‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 0:51 PM, MotherwellSaint said:

1   love street (top table)

2   stephen thompson

3   jim goodwin

4   david van zanten

5   hugh murray

6   tony fitzpatrick

7   Ricky gillies

8   barry lavety

9   mark yardley

10   norrie mcwhirter 

that's my draft list at the moment was debating going with 2013 team but feel that these players contributed more although fantastic winning cup, and felt john mcginn chucked it when we needed it most..

thoughts??

No Aber?????????? Gotta have Aber. I'd go with fav saints over the years not an actual team. What about mixture of cup winning captains and scorers and the rest yer favs?