The Saturday Night and we're shite thread

Surprised the usual "stating the bloody obvious" thread hasn't started so I thought I'd start a corker.

What's the odd's on us going down and what will that mean to the club, with all the new hope that was hoped for at the start of the season?

PS I see Dave the Buddy has jumped in, he's always good for a "state the bleeding obvious" thread. :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

When I get up on a Saturday morning, whether I'm working or not, I have a positive feeling about the football day ahead.

I think this might be the day that St Mirren can get a win, my Fantasy league team will score a ton of points and my coupon will come up.

By 530 on the Saturday I'm sitting still waiting on us getting that win, my dream team having a mare and my coupon gubbbed by half time. Football on a Saturday can really suck but I'm sitting in my house with my family having a few beers watching a movie.

Life ain't that bad but for f**ks sake Saints, give me an extra wee smile by winning a game.

Maybe next time....eh?

Unfortunately I tend to return home in a very bad mood on a Saturday.  This is not a healthy obsession I have with my football club.  Anything in life that has a negative impact on your wellbeing should be ditched (smoking, drinking, whores, drugs, gambling and St Mirren).

I also do not like beiung unpleasant to/about other human beings, don't like it at all but

Kyle Hutton is a useless c**t

and

Stevie Mallan is pretty pish.