NUTS

magnus

19 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

You`re a riot. 

For the record. No , i was not a wee ned from the North Bank agro.

What i am however is an increasingly grumpy auld git with some of the daft wee boys and ill educated tossers (if the cap fits Bud) who come on here spouting pish that they cant back up with facts.

I think u will find 90% on here are grumpy auld gits, also our League position is not exactly happy and positive. Glad ur not a wee ned as they did my box in, in saying that I miss Love Street, the noise and the results

53 minutes ago, Loyal Supporter said:

Looks like there are some present board members writing on this site ! I don't happen to think you are 1 of them however . It's my opinion that Gordon Scott is up to no good and he will also have to ask us for more money soon and thats a fact . He must consider handing in his resignation very soon . Don't tell me that Stewart Gilmour was not Saints through and through he done a fantastic job and we need him back now to steady The Club and get a feel good factor about us again . Someone gave credit to Langfield for admitting he's not up to the job so how about Gordon Scott doing likewise and standing down . Like it or not he's made errors and he's dishonest and has hidden agendas . He's under severe pressure that's for certain . All this mess has nothing to do with Jack Ross or Alex Rae for that matter . It's my opinion that if Alex Rae had still been in charge we would not be bottom at this moment . Yes we are playing more positive football under Jack and I really do believe that when we get the first win we will go on a run . Jack Ross has great potential but he's young and requires a strong character within The Club and Stewart Gilmour is that person to work with Jack . Gilmour had no hidden agendas unlike Scott , just wait and see . What I do notice is on this site a lot of people just don't want to hear the facts !

No, it's opinion, you stated as much at the beginning of the same sentence you ended as a 'fact'. On that basis, absolutely f**k all you say holds water as you're clearly quite a dim individual.

57 minutes ago, Loyal Supporter said:

Looks like there are some present board members writing on this site ! I don't happen to think you are 1 of them however . It's my opinion that Gordon Scott is up to no good and he will also have to ask us for more money soon and thats a fact . He must consider handing in his resignation very soon . Don't tell me that Stewart Gilmour was not Saints through and through he done a fantastic job and we need him back now to steady The Club and get a feel good factor about us again . Someone gave credit to Langfield for admitting he's not up to the job so how about Gordon Scott doing likewise and standing down . Like it or not he's made errors and he's dishonest and has hidden agendas . He's under severe pressure that's for certain . All this mess has nothing to do with Jack Ross or Alex Rae for that matter . It's my opinion that if Alex Rae had still been in charge we would not be bottom at this moment . Yes we are playing more positive football under Jack and I really do believe that when we get the first win we will go on a run . Jack Ross has great potential but he's young and requires a strong character within The Club and Stewart Gilmour is that person to work with Jack . Gilmour had no hidden agendas unlike Scott , just wait and see . What I do notice is on this site a lot of people just don't want to hear the facts !

Not sure what facts you have to back up calling GLS that! Gilmour and the old board did a great job in their time, but they were open about their time and the club being over, and while he is still a St Mirren man I think Gilmour knew the club needed fresh blood.

45 minutes ago, HSS said:

Loyal Supporter......Could you tell us about the "hidden agendas" please.

You are obviously "in the know".

I'm not " in the know " at all but I'm a true supporter as most of the people who write on this site are . Work it out yourself . Sit down with a calculator as you will see that we do not have nearly enough subscribers . Also within a year or so The Club will need a cash injection so who's going to give it ? Gordon Scott ? No chance . Wait and see and soon Scott will have to go . If he was a real supporter he'd wLk now . He's out of his depth and should ask Gilmour to return . Scott has put nothing in yet has his " wee ball " to play with . A lot of people have chipped in and that includes me as we love The Club he's put in nothing by himself and you all seem to think he's doing it for the supporters ! If Gilmour offered to return now who in his right mind would refuse his services ? He'd make an immediate impact as he knows how to run a Football Club of our size 

12 minutes ago, Loyal Supporter said:

I'm not " in the know " at all but I'm a true supporter as most of the people who write on this site are . Work it out yourself . Sit down with a calculator as you will see that we do not have nearly enough subscribers . Also within a year or so The Club will need a cash injection so who's going to give it ? Gordon Scott ? No chance . Wait and see and soon Scott will have to go . If he was a real supporter he'd wLk now . He's out of his depth and should ask Gilmour to return . Scott has put nothing in yet has his " wee ball " to play with . A lot of people have chipped in and that includes me as we love The Club he's put in nothing by himself and you all seem to think he's doing it for the supporters ! If Gilmour offered to return now who in his right mind would refuse his services ? He'd make an immediate impact as he knows how to run a Football Club of our size 

SMiSA 's buy out was always built on a model of 1000 subscribers. We have around 1300 last time I looked.

Maybe your calculator is broken?

Gordon put up £600K of the £980K agreed with the sellers. I wouldn't call that "nothing" but you crack on buddie.

7 minutes ago, div said:

SMiSA 's buy out was always built on a model of 1000 subscribers. We have around 1300 last time I looked.

Maybe your calculator is broken?

Gordon put up £600K of the £980K agreed with the sellers. I wouldn't call that "nothing" but you crack on buddie.

Presumably the 10 year date for outright fan control will have reduced to just under 8?

1 hour ago, Loyal Supporter said:

Ok struggling with lots whats above here. Anyone that claims facts, usually is claiming their version of facts. If SG is saints thru and thru, then where is he? He was hardly David Murray was he, he just saved saved saved, cut and cut, sacked and sacked, all this disruption and uncertainty , including GS has led to us being canon fodder, As for hidden agendas, I think you have been watching to many soaps. This is circumstantial from years of the wrong decisions , I believe JR is another wrong decision , simply cause its at the wrong time.

I think what a lot of people on hear cant  be bothered hearing is another numpty claiming to be in the know..... I am sure when the BOD meet they highlight where we are, and how catastrophic another relegation will be.

In my opinion AR had a disastrous pre season and clearly was more interested in turning us into a Rangers feeder club than St Mirren. He also destroyed the teams self confidence by never taking responsibility for his failings, and GS removed him because he was poison. Glad he has gone.

JR is not ready for all this upheaval  .

Ok struggling with lots whats above here. Anyone that claims facts, usually is claiming their version of facts. If SG is saints thru and thru, then where is he? He was hardly David Murray was he, he just saved saved saved, cut and cut, sacked and sacked, all this disruption and uncertainty , including GS has led to us being canon fodder, As for hidden agendas, I think you have been watching to many soaps. This is circumstantial from years of the wrong decisions , I believe JR is another wrong decision , simply cause its at the wrong time.

I think what a lot of people on hear cant  be bothered hearing is another numpty claiming to be in the know..... I am sure when the BOD meet they highlight where we are, and how catastrophic another relegation will be.

In my opinion AR had a disastrous pre season and clearly was more interested in turning us into a Rangers feeder club than St Mirren. He also destroyed the teams self confidence by never taking responsibility for his failings, and GS removed him because he was poison. Glad he has gone.

JR is not ready for all this upheaval  .

You called him a numpty !! Welcome to the grumpy auld git club ! [emoji57][emoji4]

7 hours ago, Loyal Supporter said:

The same SG who when Saints were an established top 12 team would willingly have accepted us dropping to the second tier in order to establish an SPL 2 with increased finance and the return of a top 10 than no fan wants?

The same SG who wanted to fast track the rise of the team that replaced Rangers so that we wouldn't suffer financially?

The same SG who oversaw the releasing of Lennon... the appointments of Craig, Teale, Murray and Rae?

No hidden agenda you say? Correct... it was all about trying to protect his investment then in the car crash caused by forming the cartel in the first place, followed by trying to minimise the losses!

SG did a great job in saving and stabilising the club... then dined out on it for a decade at the expense of all the good he had achieved.

His track record is a lot poorer than that of GLS who has to be given time to stabilise the mess he has inherited from your hero who can do no wrong in your eyes.

Edited by BuddieinEK

On the subject of folk posting under an alias, whatever happened to the guy who was definitely not Jamie Fullarton or a close friend or relative but seemed to know a hell of a lot about his background and why he should get the Saints job? Don't think he's been here for a while. Funny that.

1 hour ago, BuddieinEK said:

The same SG who when Saints were an established top 12 team would willingly have accepted us dropping to the second tier in order to establish an SPL 2 with increased finance and the return of a top 10 than no fan wants?

The same SG who wanted to fast track the rise of the team that replaced Rangers so that we wouldn't suffer financially?

The same SG who oversaw the releasing of Lennon... the appointments of Craig, Teale, Murray and Rae?

No hidden agenda you say? Correct... it was all about trying to protect his investment then in the car crash caused by forming the cartel in the first place, followed by trying to minimise the losses!

SG did a great job in saving and stabilising the club... then dined out on it for a decade at the expense of all the good he had achieved.

His track record is a lot poorer than that of GLS who has to be given time to stabilise the mess he has inherited from your hero who can do no wrong in your eyes.

Gordon Scott inherited nothing he did due diligence so he was fully aware of what he was getting into, although he is that bothered he has gone on holiday 

Edited by glenburn ed

8 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

Presumably the 10 year date for outright fan control will have reduced to just under 8?

It's down as "within 10 years"  time and the number of members who keep up subscriptions will determine that outcome.

If people subscribe and then consider pulling out because they believe Gordon Scott isn't making a good job it flies in the face of why they subscribed in the first place.If anything they should be even more in favour of subscribing if they think Gordon Scott needs to go asap. (i personally don't think that way) It will take time to sort the club out and they need to take time and get it as right as they possibly can.

The second part of this reply isn't aimed at you BTB,just keeping my post count down.

Think you are being highly disrespectful to a man who has put in a large chunk of his personal fortune to help push the fans takeover. There is no personal financial gain in scottish football, so why the witchhunt?

We are working within same budgets as the last board which didnt involve dipping into their own pockets.

22 hours ago, Loyal Supporter said:

I reckon some of your comments about Gordon are libellous. You should be very careful.

I'm also behind Jack Ross despite the fact that I think Rae took on a difficult job and kept us up last year . The time to sack him was at the end of this season if that's what Gordon Scott wanted . So actually how much did Scott put in ? The question is NOT borrow but in cash terms actually put in ? I repeat I myself on Saturday spoke to 3 people who are very serious about cancelling their standing order and urged them not to do so . The fact is the fans takeover will only happen when there is more money put in and Gordon Scott knows that . The figures just don't stack up and shortly he will be asking us for more money . All this nonsense that he's doing it for the good of the club is just rubbish and I just don't believe it . He should do the correct thing and stand down now and if he loves the Club he should ask Stewart Gilmour to come back and give the place a huge lift . Scott is just not a leader but he's a good salesman that's for sure . Get Gilmour back now and we stay up as the guy has got what it takes to be a good Chairman AND is for sure a tremendous no nonsense leader .

Don't feed the troll.

2 hours ago, kevo_smfc said:

Think you are being highly disrespectful to a man who has put in a large chunk of his personal fortune to help push the fans takeover. There is no personal financial gain in scottish football, so why the witchhunt?

We are working within same budgets as the last board which didnt involve dipping into their own pockets.

That's exactly my point GS has put in nothing he's possibly borrowed funds to put in but he himself has put in nothing . If it all works out then great but he will require an injection of funds very soon just wait and see . Why is everyone defending a guy who is obviously only a good salesman as he sold his package to the subscribers ( of which I'm 1 of them ) . He will need to sell Mallon soon and even at that because of the results his value is dropping by the week . The business side of The Club is a mess . On the playing side as I pointed out the smart move would have been to keep Alex Rae in place until the end of the season then brought in a new manager . Ok I accept that Rae didn't play open attacking nice to whatch stuff but he would for certain have kept us up in this division . However GS made the decision and brought in Jack Ross who I personally think has got the team playing a better style and long term will be better than Rae but there is now a risk of relegation . GS made this decision to try and " win over " supporters It has to be agreed that his timing was very wrong . Please do not believe he's done it for The Club or The Supporters he's doing it for himself . I just hope he is giving Jack Ross everything he needs in terms of his time and support . GS strikes me as an interfering type who would not know the difference between a football or a Mellon but I can't see Jack putting up with any nonsense . By the way I'm not Chick Young or Alex Rae but I attened every match at home and most matches away from home . My Wife laughs every month when The Bank Statement comes in and even she can't believe that I'm contributing so GS gets his " wee ba " To play with but if she gets a laugh at me fair enough she spends plenty getting her hair done and make up and she's still ugly !