LinkedIn

El Gingero

20 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

I would say you couldnae make it up, but apparently our management team defy that statement. Ffs... 

You don't support the Saint Mirren professional football pte ltd co.  All you do is infest this fine little forum of ours to berate our team and it's supporter's.

Behave yourself.

I asked a young person what this linked thing is.  Apparently it is a networking tool used by businesses to find people with the appropriate skills.  Bloody hell what a good idea and what a forward thinking management team we have. 

I for one have berated this hopeless side of ours on numerous occasions and I welcome the pro-active efforts of our new management team in attempting to replace the utter dross that Alexander Rae left us with.  Let us hope that the effort's of our management team prove fruitful.  Good luck gentleman, you will certainly need it and our fans certainly deserve it (apart from people like lookatme, they deserve nothing).

26 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

You don't support the Saint Mirren professional football pte ltd co.  All you do is infest this fine little forum of ours to berate our team and it's supporter's.

Behave yourself.

I asked a young person what this linked thing is.  Apparently it is a networking tool used by businesses to find people with the appropriate skills.  Bloody hell what a good idea and what a forward thinking management team we have. 

I for one have berated this hopeless side of ours on numerous occasions and I welcome the pro-active efforts of our new management team in attempting to replace the utter dross that Alexander Rae left us with.  Let us hope that the effort's of our management team prove fruitful.  Good luck gentleman, you will certainly need it and our fans certainly deserve it (apart from people like lookatme, they deserve nothing).

I thought you didnt go in for this 'different classes' of supporter Tom?

I know I will still be supporting the club long after your ashes have blown off down Greenhill Rd. Dont worry about your heating bills this winter, they say the Crem is toasty.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...