St Mirren v Raith Rovers SPFL Championship 10/12/16

shull

On Thursday, December 08, 2016 at 3:05 AM, rusty said:

Can non members get in the new bar at stadium before match  . Thanks for any help

Extremely pissed off. purchased the game on Saints TV got a e-mail conformation with code. type the code in and it reads unrecognised  e-mail yet i get a e-mail confirming  purchase of the game. Have spent nearly a hour trying to log in. poor show. 

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

If Morton aren't "particularly good" we must be rank rotten. :lol:

Well for the bulk of the season we have been, but we have shown glimpses that we are capable of competing with "the pack".

Dundee Utd. & Hibs will be the top two teams in the division this season but outside of those two there are no teams that I think we shouldn't be able to match.

Edited by Bud the Baker

2 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Extremely pissed off. purchased the game on Saints TV got a e-mail conformation with code. type the code in and it reads unrecognised  e-mail yet i get a e-mail confirming  purchase of the game. Have spent nearly a hour trying to log in. poor show. 

And St Mirren TV need help, feck the community.

6 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

I am watching it in pissflappystan and its working but can hardly hear the commentators.