Hearts New Head Coach

shull

13 hours ago, shull said:

Is not Jack Ross.

It is Ian Cathro on a 3 and a half year deal.

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/5580

And what would a BOARD MEMBER like you know about a football coach ? Go for a coffee with YUR wee pal gordon and laugh at the likes of me chipping in every month ! HE GOT RID OF RAE AT WRONG TIME . JACK ROSS GREAT CHOICE TIMING WRONG AND JACK BAIRD A COMPLETE DISGRACE . 

8 minutes ago, Loyal Supporter said:

And what would a BOARD MEMBER like you know about a football coach ? Go for a coffee with YUR wee pal gordon and laugh at the likes of me chipping in every month ! HE GOT RID OF RAE AT WRONG TIME . JACK ROSS GREAT CHOICE TIMING WRONG AND JACK BAIRD A COMPLETE DISGRACE . 

Never drink during the daylight hours children or you'll end up like this walloper. :lol:

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Never drink during the daylight hours children or you'll end up like this walloper. :lol:

I presume from your location that drinking is something denied to you by the enlightened regime in that part of the world, lol ?

Surprised Internet access is not restricted likewise. Use plenty Ambre Solaire old chap.

3 hours ago, Loyal Supporter said:

We are !!! 

7 hours ago, Loyal Supporter said:

What an angry boy. If I was a Board Member with most influence, then Alex Rae would still be in charge. 

If the choice of a new Manager was mine then Wee Gus would be employed to steady the Ship and rescue us from oblivion. 

NOW, WILL YOU SHUT THE FCUK UP? 

Please. 

Interesting reading about Austin McPhee in papers. I must confess he never registered on my radar during the glory days under Lennon or was l aware of his central role in the semi and final of 2013. Note to teacher. Pay more attention

McPhee was more of the brains behind the operation that what Craig ever was. Has done pretty well in the Northern Ireland set up. And actually seems to have a clue as to how modern football is played.

Was he not responsible for Goncalves joining us? Shame the board were unwilling to invest in first team success, when his loan finished.

McPhee was more of the brains behind the operation that what Craig ever was. Has done pretty well in the Northern Ireland set up. And actually seems to have a clue as to how modern football is played.

Was he not responsible for Goncalves joining us? Shame the board were unwilling to invest in first team success, when his loan finished.

Apparently he did bring isma in through his links

On Tuesday, December 06, 2016 at 5:18 PM, shull said:

What an angry boy. If I was a Board Member with most influence, then Alex Rae would still be in charge. 

If the choice of a new Manager was mine then Wee Gus would be employed to steady the Ship and rescue us from oblivion. 

Please. 

what he said!!!!

except for bit about wee Gus of course!!

• 7 months later...
On 06/12/2016 at 5:18 PM, shull said:

Please. 

Thank f**k you're not on the board

On 06/12/2016 at 10:03 AM, Loyal Supporter said:

How did I miss this. :lol: